• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Thank you! He'll cry for a bit but he can tough it out. My cousin spoils him anyway so he'll probably get a toy or some sweets for powering through it.

Fun fact: if anyone's interested, it's not really necessary to do a Jacobian when converting a Cartesian problem to polar/cylindrical/spherical coordinates, you just need to change the limits of integration and function to match the new variables whether it's r/theta/z or rho/phi/theta. I just did it to see if I could.
I don't even know what's going on. xD

So many words

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I just freaked out one of my little nephews cause he was having trouble with his homework and then I showed him my Calculus journal. My mans was having trouble with arithmetic only to see triple integrals in spherical coordinates with Jacobian change of variables. Anyways, I just finished tutoring him.

Also, finna gonna get my second Moderna shot in about two weeks.
That kid is going to have nightmares!

Good luck with the 2nd shot! It seems like it either really kicks butt or doesn't do anything at all. My grandmother was fine. But I had a bit of an allergic reaction and then some flu-like symptoms for a couple of days. But the allergic part was my arm was so itchy under my skin radiating down from the injection site. And the inflammation moved, too. It was a weird experience.

With the first shot, I had almost no soreness or anything. But my grandmother was sore for several days. It’s so interesting how people react differently!

TheCynicalViet

That kid is going to have nightmares!

Good luck with the 2nd shot! It seems like it either really kicks butt or doesn't do anything at all. My grandmother was fine. But I had a bit of an allergic reaction and then some flu-like symptoms for a couple of days. But the allergic part was my arm was so itchy under my skin radiating down from the injection site. And the inflammation moved, too. It was a weird experience.

With the first shot, I had almost no soreness or anything. But my grandmother was sore for several days. It’s so interesting how people react differently!
I had nightmares looking at how his teachers were teaching basic multiplication and division. Is this the "common core" math I've been hearing so much about? At least I got to teach him some VERY simplified basic proofs and axioms.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. They told me the first time I got it that there might be a rash that could develop and to call them if it grows bigger or something. I don't know. Guess I'll just take an Advil for the soreness but it is weird that people can have different reactions.

Yakamaru

Not enough fucking minerals!
So, what are people up to?

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
What are their features?
Friesians have white and black or white and red coats, the latter coat color is not so common in dairy milking herds. Friesians are primarily used for dairy as in milk production.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Working, but afterwards I'll be jumping into a D&D session with friends so that's fun.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Gotta wait months and months to hear back from the job I really want.

Months and months.

What do I even do if I get a different job offer in the mean time, I don't know. :]