• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

M

ManicTherapsid

I've kind of grown an affinity for tube scarfs over the course of the pandemic. Don't know why.

Adrian Gordon

hello egon! my english is fairly nice.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
An interesting watch =D sounds a little bit surreal to hear someone talk about his job and colleagues, except it's exorcism

Filter

uwu
People like talk about how UFOs or UAPs appear to maneuver in ways that defy what we know about physics. What isn't talked about as often, however, is the fact that photographic evidence is invariably low quality. Regardless of how sophisticated the camera technology is, the image is always ambiguous. I'll bet the aliens are frustrated whenever they try to take selfies.

Yakamaru

Evil Metal Woffie Boffie
@TyraWadman Just thought I'd say I love the new avatar. XD

Yakamaru

Evil Metal Woffie Boffie

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
June 4th 32 years ago, never forget

Лорик

The best time in summer is when cherries and strawberries ripen. Very soon.

Yakamaru

Evil Metal Woffie Boffie
Day two of dropping bread from my daily consumption. Really going to feel weird dropping it for 2 months. On the flip side, I've lost 2kg thus far in total in May, which is nice.

Also have a pizza date in like 2 hours, which is gonna be nice. An exception to the no-bread policy I guess.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Why is there constantly a pharmacy bot trying to make accounts on here?
I mean, "material4less" or "fangntalonbrewery" would make more sense to me.

Yakamaru

Evil Metal Woffie Boffie
Why is there constantly a pharmacy bot trying to make accounts on here?
I mean, "material4less" or "fangntalonbrewery" would make more sense to me.
Send them to Hugh Mungus up in the technical support department. That'll help with the bots me think. :p

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Today's the international day against Coulrophobia. Down with the bigotry against clowns.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Nick Cave's newest album, Gosteen, is about as cheerful as a funeral.

And yet seldom have I heard such an uplifting album...I love it!

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
1624609409509.png

Jaredthefox92

I know.
Those evil bastards teaching people vector calculus and Newtonian mechanics.
How very dare they.

Pfft, no it's more like critical race theory, how people are evil unless you think a certain way, and how to get a useless degree as you flip burgers. Fun fact, I'm in STEM and I don't have to put up with that.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Pfft, no it's more like critical race theory, how people are evil unless you think a certain way, and how to get a useless degree as you flip burgers. Fun fact, I'm in STEM and I don't have to put up with that.

I also completed a 'stem' science degree, so I don't recognise this cartoon idea of professors as brainwashers.

To be honest, I've never attended a social science lecture, so I can't really conclude anything much about people who teach that subject.

What I do know though, is that this is clearly a political discussion- because this is a divisive political topic. Aren't we meant to avoid pointless political arguments on this forum? Why continue to bring this stuff up?

Jaredthefox92

I also completed a science degree, so I don't recognise this cartoon idea of professors as brainwashers.

To be honest, I've never attended a social science lecture, so I can't really conclude anything much about people who teach that subject.

What I do know though, is that this is clearly a political discussion- because this is a divisive political topic. Aren't we meant to avoid pointless political arguments on this forum? Why continue to bring this stuff up?

That's the thing, you did a STEM degree, not an humanities degree or something that isn't tangible.

Yeah, because STEM, where the real people learn things and don't waste their time on useless degrees and indoctrination.

It's not about politics directly, it's how college is being used by non-stem degrees as a means of indoctrination and control. Then again I knew this from the get go and that is why I just took my core and moved into the tech sector for Cisco.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
That's the thing, you did a STEM degree, not an humanities degree or something that isn't tangible.

Yeah, because STEM, where the real people learn things and don't waste their time on useless degrees and indoctrination.

It's not about politics directly, it's how college is being used by non-stem degrees as a means of indoctrination and control. Then again I knew this from the get go and that is why I just took my core and moved into the tech sector for Cisco.
Using my superior throbbing brain as a STEM graduate, I can't really agree that people who study humanities are useless intangibles.

We do need historians, novelists, poets and musicians. Imagine if only accountants and mathematicians were available to act in cinema. ;]

I understand people like to believe everybody who disagrees with them is stupid, but who really benefits from these cartoon stereotypes, feeling all of this hatred and disdain towards what are -often- imaginary people?