• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I didn't know there was such a thing as contractual obligation to pointlessly chiming in

Balskarr

The Lurking Hooman
I didn't know there was such a thing as contractual obligation to pointlessly chiming in
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Jokes aside. I tend to do it as I like to remind both sides of these silly arguments on this site that they're not quite as right as they think. Black and white thinking is very in during the current age. Particularly on the internet.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Hey yo thats kinda crazy but what the dog doin?
(Seriously, what is the dog doing?)

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF

Jokes aside. I tend to do it as I like to remind both sides of these silly arguments on this site that they're not quite as right as they think. Black and white thinking is very in during the current age. Particularly on the internet.

I lik grey, or gray thinking. Sides are too hostile to take, and they are never correct. Let's just get along and have some drinks.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

But nuance is dull! you can't get high on your own self-righteousness!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
But nuance is dull! you can't get high on your own self-righteousness!

Isn't your own signature an example of a black and white statement, which emphasises your own moral righteousness?

Not saying you're right or wrong about it- I simply don't know about this subject personally- but just pointing this out in the interest of being nuanced. ;3

Do Anthro Turtles Have Their Shell Clothing On And run very fast with longer Leg Limbs?

Philosophy of the modern age.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Isn't your own signature an example of a black and white statement, which emphasises your own moral righteousness?

Not saying you're right or wrong about it- I simply don't know about this subject personally- but just pointing this out in the interest of being nuanced. ;3
No

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

200.gif

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Starting a collection of the cults that have their members cut off their genitals, so far I have Heaven's gate and Antrovis

Ratt Carry

SONIC'S THE NAME, SPEED IS MY GAME.
I've beaten every major Sonic entry several times over and gotten extremely adept at all flavors of his gameplay. He's my favorite franchise, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.
I wish I had a PS5 so I can get Ratchet and Clank but scalpers and chip shortages are a funny thing.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I've beaten every major Sonic entry several times over and gotten extremely adept at all flavors of his gameplay. He's my favorite franchise, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.
I wish I had a PS5 so I can get Ratchet and Clank but scalpers and chip shortages are a funny thing.

I'm playing Fallout, an "action and try not to die" adventure.

Ratt Carry

I don't think I'll ever in my life even look at another Fallout after playing 3 and New Vegas. Wouldn't take another Bethesda RPG for free.
But I'm over that formula of gameplay anyway. I just want more classic, traditional 3D adventures like...well like Ratchet and Clank. Or the N64 and Gamecube titles I grew up with.
The last things I played similar was Control and Blue Fire. If I can get something like Blue Fire but more refined, I'd be so set.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I don't think I'll ever in my life even look at another Fallout after playing 3 and New Vegas. Wouldn't take another Bethesda RPG for free.
But I'm over that formula of gameplay anyway. I just want more classic, traditional 3D adventures like...well like Ratchet and Clank. Or the N64 and Gamecube titles I grew up with.
The last things I played similar was Control and Blue Fire. If I can get something like Blue Fire but more refined, I'd be so set.

Fallout 76 is actually pretty good, plus it's great if you just want to do whatever you want in the universe and don't care about any set pathway.