• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Going out for pizza today and will be introducing a new guy into my IRL social circle. Kind of excited as well as nervous.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
>Frantically looks through his shirts for one he can use to match his jeans
>Realize something
>"..Wait. This isn't a date, wtf"
>Facepalms

I'm just going to hang out with a couple of friends and eat pizza but behave as if I am going out on a date with someone I like. Sheesh. :p

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Have y'all ever had those weird coincidences? Usually small but still weird to see how it happens all in the same day.

For some reason people seem to wanna make use of the flashlight on their iPhones inside the store, during the day, under our bright fluorescent lights. Wouldn't care if they all didn't happen to also browse the same part of the store and aim their phones in my direction. Those things are super bright.

Other days it will be like everyone forgot their debit card. Usually it's just one or two throughout the whole day.

I've definitely had more moments like this at Walmart but memory is fuzzy.

O.D.D.

Back from the dead apparently
Trying to plan meals so I can coast on leftovers for weeknights where I'm too beat to cook. Still need to make sure I have all the ingredients for channa masala.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Well.... I did my grocery shopping tonight, and amazingly, the coffee I needed was on the shelf, (after them being out of stock for nearly a month).... and so - I guess I can't complain about going here tonight, even though I am a bit tired now from all these chores.
o.jpg

-----------------------
Anyways.... I hope all who read this are having a good week so far..... and are staying cool.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
I've said previously I don't like driving cars. After today's long 3.5h trip however in a good Golf?

I have to say my opinion on driving is definitely changing. Used to be outright scared of driving due to hating the idea of hurting let alone killing someone with the car, not to mention I hate the idea of a lack of information so I can make informed decisions.

I am.. starting to like driving, at least slightly. And with a good instructor of which I am having two of currently? Things on this front is going in an unexpected direction.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Well.... I did my grocery shopping tonight, and amazingly, the coffee I needed was on the shelf, (after them being out of stock for nearly a month).... and so - I guess I can't complain about going here tonight, even though I am a bit tired now from all these chores.
o.jpg

Eh.... Casero's a good brand of coffee..... but come to think of it - *this* is also quite tasty....

(the only thing is): it can get kinda pricey, well over $ 10 a jar..... where as the one above, is about *half* that price.... so that's usually the one I buy.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Every day I go to work, I give myself an hour to get ready.

In the morning I will get ready and still have 15 minutes left to chill.

In the afternoon it.will be about five or none.

Why time do dis?

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
How does the hippie polygamist count his wives?
One mrs. Hippie
Two mrs. Hippie
Three mrs. Hippie
Four mrs. Hippie...

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Every day I go to work, I give myself an hour to get ready.

In the morning I will get ready and still have 15 minutes left to chill.

In the afternoon it.will be about five or none.

Why time do dis?
Probably because we're conditioned for a regular day-night cycle and we're psychologically less efficient in the afternoon, even if we're on a shift schedule.

Sorry about the shortage of time.

Last edited:

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I harvested guelder buries recently for making jam.

OH MY GOD they smell awful when you boil them.
Out of curiosity, what do they smell like?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Out of curiosity, what do they smell like?

My brother thinks the smell is like old socks. To me it smells very strongly of frozen peas. It's taken about 3 days to clear.

After you finish, the jam just tastes a bit like raspberry mixed with marmalade.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
My brother thinks the smell is like old socks. To me it smells very strongly of frozen peas. It's taken about 3 days to clear.

After you finish, the jam just tastes a bit like raspberry mixed with marmalade.
Yeah, that is why no matter what I'm cooking, if I'm using the stove and or oven, I crack the kitchen window.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
If you're going to cook with these things I would strongly advise doing it on a bbq outside lol.
I might just be tempted to hunt down the jam in the supermarkets here instead, lmao.