• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

My friends are excited for the new CoD. Actively admitting it's a rushed reskinned copy of 2019, openly happy the Crash Bandicoot devs had their studio shut down for it, and preordering it on principal while raging in the >beta<.

Capture_2021-07-31-00-18-54.png

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
La Palma's been spewing magma all day. Wonder how long this one will last.
It has completely taken over the media in my region due to recent worries about a tsunami reaching our coast, depending on the explosivity. They said it was possible, but current activity has been deemed "modest" in these regards, and thus posing no risk

It has completely taken over the media in my region due to recent worries about a tsunami reaching our coast, depending on the explosivity. They said it was possible, but current activity has been deemed "modest" in these regards, and thus posing no risk
US East Coast or somewhere east of the Atlantic? I heard about the studies on that as well, but I don't think it's going to happen honestly. Last I checked, the highest quake was not even a 4 out of 22,000+ that have occurred. Eruptions are unpredictable and at minimum last a week up to and up to 20 years on the extreme.

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
US East Coast or somewhere east of the Atlantic? I heard about the studies on that as well, but I don't think it's going to happen honestly. Last I checked, the highest quake was not even a 4 out of 22,000+ that have occurred. Eruptions are unpredictable and at minimum last a week up to and up to 20 years on the extreme.
Northeastern Brazil

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
A few of the news recall studies from different universities in my country about the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, which produced a tsunami that reached our coast. The waves were about 2 to 6 meters high (*checks Google; that's 7 to 20ft*); and that's from a magnitude of at least 8

The epicenter of that earthquake was 290km/180 miles southwest from Lisbon; La Palma's 1379km/857 miles southwest, and closer to our Northeastern coast

EDIT: looks like I misinterpreted a bit of info so I cut that one out

lenago

Top hatted fox
A few of the news recall studies from different universities in my country about the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, which produced a tsunami that reached our coast. The waves were about 2 to 6 meters high (*checks Google; that's 7 to 20ft*); and that's from a magnitude of at least 8

The epicenter of that earthquake was 290km/180 miles southwest from Lisbon; La Palma's 1379km/857 miles southwest, and closer to our Northeastern coast

EDIT: looks like I misinterpreted a bit of info so I cut that one out
Lisbon was left in total ruins, in portugal we to this day Carry that trauma, many times worried that another like that could hit lisbon again

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Lisbonbwas left in total ruins, im portugal we to this day Carry that trauma, many times worried that another like that could hit lisbon again
When you told me about it before, I went on a research about current proceedings for the buildings in Lisbon... I see there's a law from 1958 that requires antiseismic reinforcement during the construction process, but not all of the city's buildings are that new or have received further shielding. So people are told to demand it from builders before renting a place, when it's still within their civil liability period; on the other hand, insurance companies and real estate firms could be more vocal about this

Either way I hope for your safety over there

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I got some art done!This one is by DoodleBunny, and I might use it as the label for some soaps I am starting to make as a hobby:

E9an5h8XsAgOwxG

...and got a 'stylized' ref of Simo, though he seems to be at his 'pre-hibernation' weight :p

E-jERz7XMAIP1UN

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
I got some art done!This one is by DoodleBunny, and I might use it as the label for some soaps I am starting to make as a hobby:

E9an5h8XsAgOwxG

...and got a 'stylized' ref of Simo, though he seems to be at his 'pre-hibernation' weight :p

E-jERz7XMAIP1UN
Eyyy, looking good!

How you been, Simo? It's been ages.

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
i just moved to a new home and there's a girl i really like but i'm worried about things moving too fast.

Kope

Artist?
Be safe

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
When I see new accounts post on threads that are almost a decade old it makes me mighty suspicious.

I suspect they aren't real people, but what is their purpose?

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
I meant to share this earlier, but couldn't while FAF was offline, and then promptly forgot that I hadn't shared it here. Their expressions are great.

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
things are going well with the girlfriend i made a week ago after moving to the new area.

her military dad is scary but we just click.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*Terrier noises*
*woofs*
*wins*

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Lol

SpikeFox87

Spike the Fox
helllooooo
I hath returneth!