• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

T

TurbidCyno

Going to attempt to get into writing again. Maybe this winter I'll finally finish a short story.

SpikeFox87

Spike the Fox
heyooo

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Zardoz IS a fascinating movie, I find it weird that it seems better known because it showcases Sean Connery in a jockstrap, pretty disrespectful

Today is International Raccoon Appreciation Day <3

1633130629503.png

Judge Spear

I will never get over how terrible and ugly a "game" Major/Minor was.
Someone in my server has been chronicling his playthrough of it and its just been painful for him. Lmao

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
Yo just made a twitter for my art and I have no idea where to post my stuff (mostly tf centric, but other furry & animal art as well as comix)

Any good tag suggestions for art?

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I tried making 'Labrador tea' from Tuckamore leaves when I was in Canada.

You have to throw the first infusion away to get rid of the poison, but the remainder didn't much taste of anything!

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

You have to throw the first infusion away to get rid of the poison, but the remainder didn't much taste of anything!
Did the tea wag at you?

T

TurbidCyno

Doesn't seem like something I'd want to give a go.

I haven't tried it, but it sounds nice.

I had to order some online. There are White Pines in the parks near me, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've been sprayed with something.
You also want to research a bit to identify the right type of pine if foraging since there are a few toxic evergreen species. Eastern White Pine is supposed to be the most common go-to for tea I've read.