• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Edit I did of my friend's dumbass cat.
Idiot fell asleep on the way to his water bowl which was 8 inches from his face before he gave up.

Simcha.jpg

I’ve just discovered Dr. booger picker.

Now I ain't watching that. But I've learned that there's a huge audience for these simple but cringe inducing operations. Like ToeBro and Dr. PimplePopper (which sounds like some silly doctor from a 90's kids novel).

Although ToeBro is fascinating because it's crazy how bad ingrown nails can get. Never realized. I couldn't watch more than what I was shown though. Looks so painful despite how strong the numbing techniques are.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Now I ain't watching that. But I've learned that there's a huge audience for these simple but cringe inducing operations. Like ToeBro and Dr. PimplePopper (which sounds like some silly doctor from a 90's kids novel).

Although ToeBro is fascinating because it's crazy how bad ingrown nails can get. Never realized. I couldn't watch more than what I was shown though. Looks so painful despite how strong the numbing techniques are.
I watched a few of his videos… no one appears to be in any pain at all. I have mixed feelings on these types of videos. They are ikky and hard to watch, yet strangely satisfying at the same time.

Wow...
They literally just recycled BOTW and tried to incorporate pokemon into it.
There is exceedingly little praise I care to give Wild, but even I wouldn't insult it by comparing it to Legends. FarCry 6 has more spirit than whatever this is. It's like a scrapped PS3 launch title.

you'd think there'd be a lot more frogs in vore since it's one of only a handful of creatures that actually swallows prey alive.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
So I kind of had an idea. I want to remake the song like a Virgin by Madonna. But it’s going to be called “Like a Furgin”. It’s going to be about somebody learning about the Furry fandom, and then becoming obsessed, and trying on a fursuit for the very first time.

It’s probably a dumb idea but that’s the kind of stuff I think about. ::)