• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I kind of remember some movie with Wierd Al in it. It seems like it started out kind of like Raiders of the lost Ark

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
The movie I’m thinking of was either from the late 80s or early 90s. He was like the main character

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Tomorrow I have the choice of arriving to work 35 minutes early, or 5 minutes late

Judge Spear

God people think way too hard about their fursona.

"I dont how any of this works!! A-Are you supposed t-to have one with 7 colors in each eye? A-Am I allowed to have 78 for each mood as i-if anyone will notice? Can I make a fox like everyone else and still pretend I-I'm unique?"

Just make the shit. Or don't. There's no round table of dorks in matted dog costumes that knight some people and burn others based on their online personas. Do what you want.

Judge Spear

2c353ed8cb9400d07bf732f264eb2ae8.png

20210214_053352.png

Steam please stop recommending me any nonsense just barely associated with something I've played.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Glad I have Winter tires for my car. Once the snow arrives it's going to be a pain in the ass to deal with.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Part 4: Celebrating the dawn of Christmas
SOOOOOOOON

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
What, nothing to say?
Well, I hope you all are having a good life! Christmas is a coming, and soon we shall all have loot to share. I hope the holidays go well for all of you!!!!!

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
This forums climate would change dramatically if the simple like/react mechanic was removed.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
This forums climate would change dramatically if the simple like/react mechanic was removed.
Hmm. Wouldn't mind a dislike button if we're going to have a like button.

Tho removing the like mechanic would be interesting to see. Got plenty of forums who don't use such a mechanic.