• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Tomorrow I have the choice of arriving to work 35 minutes early, or 5 minutes late

Judge Spear

God people think way too hard about their fursona.

"I dont how any of this works!! A-Are you supposed t-to have one with 7 colors in each eye? A-Am I allowed to have 78 for each mood as i-if anyone will notice? Can I make a fox like everyone else and still pretend I-I'm unique?"

Just make the shit. Or don't. There's no round table of dorks in matted dog costumes that knight some people and burn others based on their online personas. Do what you want.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Glad I have Winter tires for my car. Once the snow arrives it's going to be a pain in the ass to deal with.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
What, nothing to say?
Well, I hope you all are having a good life! Christmas is a coming, and soon we shall all have loot to share. I hope the holidays go well for all of you!!!!!

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
This forums climate would change dramatically if the simple like/react mechanic was removed.
Hmm. Wouldn't mind a dislike button if we're going to have a like button.

Tho removing the like mechanic would be interesting to see. Got plenty of forums who don't use such a mechanic.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I'm so boooooooorrrred
I'm at work and there's not really anything to do; its been super slow so I've just been browsing here, discord, and twitter and its just so dull.
Plus FF7 Remake comes out tomorrow and I just really wanna play that and knowing that'll happen tomorrow is making this day pass so much more slowly.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'm so boooooooorrrred
I'm at work and there's not really anything to do; its been super slow so I've just been browsing here, discord, and twitter and its just so dull.
Plus FF7 Remake comes out tomorrow and I just really wanna play that and knowing that'll happen tomorrow is making this day pass so much more slowly.

Get back to work getting me pictures of spider-man!
>:{