• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Out of curiosity I just go "hello" back, wondering if this nitwit's thought further than a greeting. :p
Sometimes I do "Hi, what's up?" to see if they actually wanna talk about anything and almost always its "nothing much, you?" at which point I internally die inside

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
y'all
we need help in america
save us from ourselves

mcdon.png

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

Hound-of-chulainn

Art communities are fucking garbage, bro. God.
Bruh, one time I made a floor of a decrepit mansion using a modular kit I build myself (floor/ceiling/wall tiles in various states of decay and old victorian style furniture and their textures) In Unreal 4 and substance designer. I wanted to do something like those mansions from Resident evil, but with a higher level of detail. I was feeling pretty good about how it turned out so I posted it to a 3D group and they hekkin ripped me a new one over it. Nothing was even constructive, They just accused me of hastily throwing together a scene with an asset pack. I haven't posted any 3d work since. -_-"

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Monster Nitro is so meh I don't even know how to explain the taste. >_<

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

I don't play any Starcraft II anymore but I still love watching Lowko's videos.

Judge Spear

I got a good feeling Lightyear is gonna be the next Pixar movie since Inside-Out to make me ugly cry like the biggest fucking pussy.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Yeah, I like Logitech, but some of their cheaper mice have an issue with the buttons ghost clicking after a while. in games that's not a super huge issue, but misfiring my line tool or releasing it early while I'm doing pixel art sucks. I usually use a tablet for my 2d art, but for dithering/patterns backgrounds I use my mouse.
Well, I found a practically new mouse still boxed at the bottom of one of our desk drawers the other day; just sitting there under a pile of papers the whole time.

It kinda works alright... so, I won't have to buy another one at least.