• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

SirRob

Some people on here call me a troll apparently, (and re-use this word on here too frequently with people anyways). o_O Hmmh.... they can have a piece of this cake, with my compliments ☺:
15d476b4e15a92fae1845acf99327040.jpg
Do you like being known as a troll? It sounds like you like it, but maybe that’s just an apology cake?

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
I’m new to being a furry so how do I come up with a fersona and a name?
You must fight an army of Zerglings against overwhelming odds. Then climb the tallest mountain to fight a dragon with only a loincloth and your fists.

If you cannot take on the title of "Johnny Hotbody" you neither deserve a Fursona nor to be able to live without being shamed where ever you go.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Today I learned how to use the keyboard to control the mouse curser.

Fun fact, you can also do it the other way around. Windows has a digital keyboard that mice can use to act as a regular keyboard. Should work for most tasks outside of video games. :)

SirRob

I'm surprised Opa Opa or Vic Viper at least weren't assist trophies.
Given the support for the character that I’ve seen, I think Reimu would get that sort of representation over the other shmup reps

That said, Galaga has some pretty good representation in Smash at least

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
Nobody likes the cover of this as it is. I'm in a puny minority that thinks she's hot as shit.
It was still made wasn't it?

Body positivity isn't meant for men is the issue I have with it.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?