• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Xitheon

The cat's mother.

I just saw this trailer right now and I'm doing backflips of pure joy. I'm so excited. The Amazing Maurice (and his educated rodents) is my favourite book of all time. I've wanted someone to make a movie of it for years.

They'd better not screw it up.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
image0000001.jpg

Tattoo reveal! Finished it about an hour ago. Now, I'm a huge pussy and it took years to build up the courage to finally get one, pain threshold and tolerance being very low. But the result is definitely worth it. Would not recommend getting one if your pain tolerance is low by the way, unless you really really really want one.

I never would've gotten this tattoo if the wolf paw didn't have a lot of significance and several meanings to it. I've been wanting one for years, as some of you may know.

A tribute to nature. Nature can be astonishingly beautiful and full of wonders the same way she can be cruel and unforgiving. But she is also neutral and does not judge. This is my way of showing appreciation of nature and the importance of taking care of her, and those in it.

Spiritual. For many years I've always felt a spiritual connection to the wolf, and have had the occasional dream where I've either interacted with some or lived among them. Unfiltered and wild, the wolf represents honour and loyalty, and more importantly, nature in all its beauty and glory.

The fandom. It represents all the amazing people I have met over the years I have been in this fandom. It represents all the bonds I've made, the friends I have and have had, and the people I may end up meeting in the future. And even if I may not interact with some people anymore know that I still love you as fellow human beings, wanting you to be happy. And I suppose it kind of in a way represents this community we have here. We may often disagree but I will always love you as fellow human beings, that includes any detractors who dislike me who are on here.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
image0000001.jpg

Tattoo reveal! Finished it about an hour ago. Now, I'm a huge pussy and it took years to build up the courage to finally get one, pain threshold and tolerance being very low. But the result is definitely worth it. Would not recommend getting one if your pain tolerance is low by the way, unless you really really really want one.

I never would've gotten this tattoo if the wolf paw didn't have a lot of significance and several meanings to it. I've been wanting one for years, as some of you may know.

A tribute to nature. Nature can be astonishingly beautiful and full of wonders the same way she can be cruel and unforgiving. But she is also neutral and does not judge. This is my way of showing appreciation of nature and the importance of taking care of her, and those in it.

Spiritual. For many years I've always felt a spiritual connection to the wolf, and have had the occasional dream where I've either interacted with some or lived among them. Unfiltered and wild, the wolf represents honour and loyalty, and more importantly, nature in all its beauty and glory.

The fandom. It represents all the amazing people I have met over the years I have been in this fandom. It represents all the bonds I've made, the friends I have and have had, and the people I may end up meeting in the future. And even if I may not interact with some people anymore know that I still love you as fellow human beings, wanting you to be happy. And I suppose it kind of in a way represents this community we have here. We may often disagree but I will always love you as fellow human beings, that includes any detractors who dislike me who are on here.

That's actually awesome. I like simple but bold tattoos. It looks great.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
That's actually awesome. I like simple but bold tattoos. It looks great.
Thanks, love. It's a simple design but have a lot of meaning to me.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.

I love Futurama but this is a fucking serious point.

(I thought about making a thread about it but I don't have much to say except for "Shit, man.")

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
image0000001.jpg

One of us. One of us.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
One of us. One of us.
Hahahaha. You wish, bro.

Drake - Blep.png

Tatts are addicting. Got my seventh one last Tuesday. Though i guess it's like 6 in 1 cause it has micro tattoos in it as well lol.
Aye, you've showed me all of them. Pretty neat, though this is going to be my only one. I don't like the stinging of the needles.

idkthough120

cutie but shy dragon or smth
never went here in a while

i hope everyone's doing ok

Kara Kusa

*screeching noises*
image0000001.jpg

YOOOO, nice. very neatly done!
I like how sharp the claws look.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
YOOOO, nice. very neatly done!
I like how sharp the claws look.
Thanks mate. It's simple but have a lot of deep meaning behind it.

This one in particular have been in my sights for years.

Kope

Artist?
Does anyone remember an animated black and white or sketch animation that was on tv? It was about a dude who finds a book and can transform into animals, but it belongs to some evil dude and there’s a girl who needs to be rescued cause she is a bird in a cage or something.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Liquid television or Visionaries is my initial thought.

Judge Spear

This new Chip n Dale movie is coming at fucking everybody. Including Disney themselves at points. lmao

Fun little movie. I love when real life people and cartoon characters just live together and it's perfectly normal. Nobody asks questions. There's no explanation. The real life characters don't think it's weird. It just is what it is. I just think that's really neat. I was actually asking for a setting like this a month ago and it's nice to get literally that. And of all people to be the antagonist. lol

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
I see, sorry if that sounded accusatory. I just want to get to know you better because I think you're interesting. I know some enjoy the label, I like being a troll myself sometimes, but it sounds like you don't have any bad intentions so I'm sorry that you have to deal with people who see it that way.
@SirRob Well... they can believe whatever they want ☺...... it's their prerogative and frankly, I've got nothing to prove (or disprove) to anyone on here..... seeing that I've been a member on here nearly ten years, and my record kind of speaks for itself at this point..... in spite of what others may believe or allege.
-------------
(Perhaps some of my postings on this Forum may give certain other users some anxieties).... and, well - (as long as there's no rule violations being done) then there's not much I can do (or say) about any of that.

I will say though that, one of the beauties of having an open Forum (such as this) with an open dialogue is that we sometimes get to hear conflicting opinions that may not necessarily agree with us.

And that's a good thing (I think).... as it's not just the way Forums (such as this) work, but how the World itself works.... and that's just a part of life.

SirRob

@SirRob Well... they can believe whatever they want ☺...... it's their prerogative and frankly, I've got nothing to prove (or disprove) to anyone on here..... seeing that I've been a member on here nearly ten years, and my record kind of speaks for itself at this point..... in spite of what others may believe or allege.
-------------
(Perhaps some of my postings on this Forum may give certain other users some anxieties).... and, well - (as long as there's no rule violations being done) then there's not much I can do (or say) about any of that.

I will say though that, one of the beauties of having an open Forum (such as this) with an open dialogue is that we sometimes get to hear conflicting opinions that may not necessarily agree with us.

And that's a good thing (I think).... as it's not just the way Forums (such as this) work, but how the World itself works.... and that's just a part of life.
I agree, I like seeing opposing viewpoints and I think that fosters an enriching discussion so long as people aren't going at each other's throats. Too often I see opposing viewpoints getting drowned out by an overwhelming majority and that's because most sites seem to lean heavily on one topic or another... I think that's the case here on this forum as well. It's just unavoidable, I guess. Either way, I appreciate that you're here to offer your point of view on things, even I don't necessarily agree with everything, along with the cute coyotes you like to share too.

Kope

Artist?
Does anyone have any tips on how to resist sugar/ get fit?