• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
I think the first definition is what people think of more often
by todays useage, the second is more common, actual disabilities tend to get more detailed names now
the word idiot was once used for communication issues i think

although i have no idea of the context here, so if this is an argument i am taking no side

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
I actually can't think of anything, haha.

I'm content with what I have, perhaps. That's a bit of a weird feeling.
Haha. There is nothing wrong with being content. It means you have everything you need in a sense.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
There should be let's reads, let's watches, let's writes, and so on, instead of just let's plays.
Could become a thing if people started doing them. I watch a lot of Let's Play videos to figure out what games may be worth a buy.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
i will avoid it, sorry

Judge Spear

i will avoid it, sorry
You saying gamer words, boy?

Screenshots_2022-05-28-01-17-41.png

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

Judge Spear

I got WAY better Internet today. Downloading 30gb games in like 8 minutes.

Was hype to play some online games and realized I only actually play two that really need good Internet. But at least I have smooth, stable connections in those now.

This is great!

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
I got WAY better Internet today. Downloading 30gb games in like 8 minutes.

Was hype to play some online games and realized I only actually play two that really need good Internet. But at least I have smooth, stable connections in those now.

This is great!
Welcome to the world of having a god damn decent internet connection. :p

Judge Spear

I should have purchased Forza MS 7 when I had the chance. I forgot how fast Forza games get delisted online and pulled from retailers. ;-;