• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Oh I was just shortening Kopes post to something more relatable. Except now my power is out and wont be back for another 6 hours so now I would actually appreciate being unalive. :¬()
z7uaDPd.png

Perhaps you could arrange to be cryogenized for the next six hours

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
Oh I was just shortening Kopes post to something more relatable. Except now my power is out and wont be back for another 6 hours so now I would actually appreciate being unalive. :¬()
tries sending battery, cannot in post, hope power gets fixed for you

Judge Spear

The white square pedestal is where this mannequin is supposed to stand at all times.
Every time I load this room, it's in a different spot, further away from it from the last load and it's one of the more unsettling bugs in this game.

61f7e565373c16c5340ea0ec6c31e42b.jpg

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Is it weird that I feel sorry for Amber Heard? I know she did a terrible thing but I think it's awful that everyone is hating on her. Personality disorders are serious mental health problems and are *not* the fault of the sufferers.

Nexus Cabler

Tech bean
Well, mental health is an important issue that I agree needs attention, but I'm sure a person can have a personality disorder and still take responsibility for their actions. I can assume to some degree they make conscious decisions and understand right from like everyone else.

Someone with a personality disorder deserves the help to manage it, but it doesn't mean they should be excused from crimes so easily.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I see what you're saying but I think the term "personality disorder" is misleading. It implies that the illness isn't serious and that sufferers are just bad people. Borderline personality sufferers are severely ill; suicide is common amongst them and they're said to be in constant emotional pain and anxiety. They can't cope with every day stress and find it very hard to get by from day to day. Cut Amber some slack is all I mean.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I thought of something to post on a thread but then I saw that it has been made so that no one could post on it anymore.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Well, that was... Interesting. Came across my ex from like 10 years ago at the electronics store earlier. Chatted for a while and she's straightened her shit out from the looks of it. Glad on her behalf if anything. We decided to see if we can talk things out later on, so who knows what's going to happen next.

ben909

How do you enable push notifications on browser?
not sure if you can, you can use emails to make it look like notifications though

ben909

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
I wish I had more chocolate.