• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

R3sh_.R4c0on

shes my everything < 3
Oh. Its like [THE] daily anything thread I made on another forum! Nice.

uh

heres some selozar
sellyyyyyslayyyyy.png

Judge Spear

Everything that could even remotely be considered part of my head is in pain.

Ear infection. Migraine. Wisdom teeth bothering me. Sore throat. Eyes are itching/watering right now.

The Guillotine sounding real appealing right now.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
:(
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. And about your spider, that really sucks. Hang in there, hope you feel better soon and are able to get some of that looked at.

Kope

Artist?
Banned
So much pain

Kope

Artist?
Banned
I wish I could become an assassin and make the world a better place ninja style

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*

Judge Spear

Man, sucks that the Virtual Boy is a poor machine because many of it's very few games are actually pretty good if basic. Has the second best Wario Land.

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
Man, sucks that the Virtual Boy is a poor machine because many of it's very few games are actually pretty good if basic. Has the second best Wario Land.
Prolly just me, but man, Mario Clash fucking slaps. Shame it was stuck on the Virtual boy and slowly forgotten.

RachelTheFictionkin

Fictionkin & Soulbonder
I was deciding on whether to buy Kao the Kangaroo (2022) or renew my Pokémon Home subscription but I decided on getting Kao. Gonna buy it a little later. I don't need premium Home right at the moment and I can always get help transferring a few 'mons I have over to the newer games for ribbon stuff etc.