• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

L

LameFox

Only thing that's worked for me is to take a really deep breath and contract my diaphragm without letting myself exhale, and just holding like that with the muscles tense until it stops. Not a 100% guarantee but stops it most of the time.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Tickling seems to work, be ause it is almost hyperventilating. But it can hurt because it's inconsistent.
Doesn't matter, it's hilarious to have this "harumph" or hard stop laugh.

Baud

Oh boy it's a deer
Any recommendations for places where to meet new furries? A place dedicated to conversations and not shitpost and memes?

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster

Heyyy, I don't work here, but maybe I should~

Judge Spear

Time to clean my PC and boy am I fucking terrified...
Always the most nerve wracking task and I hate doing it, but it's gotta get done.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
dfay08p-597c9966-df34-4413-8f9e-9518dbdcf9c2.jpg

Another weird building. I've been there a few times but I can't remember how the stairs work, if you access them through the door or really the dark space on the left, I think I remember the latter but it just feels wrong ^.^

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
dfay08p-597c9966-df34-4413-8f9e-9518dbdcf9c2.jpg

Another weird building. I've been there a few times but I can't remember how the stairs work, if you access them through the door or really the dark space on the left, I think I remember the latter but it just feels wrong ^.^
Maybe it is secretly a maze.

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
I'm getting kind of sick of PB&J sandwiches, which is a problem because I love them so much.

They're not the same as they used to be though, and they're almost getting hard to swallow. :<

Minerva_Minx

04d43cbfd9a41576992a298f97654924--peanut-butter-sandwiches-the-muppets.jpg

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I'm getting kind of sick of PB&J sandwiches, which is a problem because I love them so much.

They're not the same as they used to be though, and they're almost getting hard to swallow. :<
I have the same problem with the flavor chocolate. It kind of doesn't taste like much of anything anymore since I'm so use to it.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
PENIS
PENIS​
PENIS
PENIS
PENIS

PENIS
PENIS

PENIS
This was posted 5.15am my time and for a second wondered "...Why the hell does people post this at 5am..?" and then realized you weren't in my timezone. That's what I get for waking up at 6am this week I guess. :p

Minerva_Minx

Omg, should I congratulate you for a really good time or provide empathy because you are really frustrated?

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Friend showed me one of the worst keyboards I've ever seen.
I love the slot for mommy's credit card at the ready to add more FortNite VBucks for your Naruto and SpiderMan skins.
71aARXewm6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nerve of this thing to not even be mechanical. lol
I wanted to like my mechanical keyboard, but it's basically the opposite of the one you posted. Mechanical, but none of the bells and whistles, which is weird on a keyboard meant for gaming. Which may explain why I got it for free. It also sucks to type on.

NGL, I'd probably like this one. Especially, if it comes in white. With the RGB set to match my PC, it would totally go with my rig. I'd put tablet styluses in the pen slots, along with my phone. Business cards would go in the credit card slot. The only other thing I'd change is to make it wired, rather than wireless.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Not sure if vent or stuff you love or interesting stuff.
I didn't know this disease had such drastic physical effects on the brain. I thought it was a lot more psychological. Stupid maybe, I'm not a doctor and for some reason I never asked. But is it weird that I find that comforting over a year after my grandma passed away? this makes it seem a little more disempowering which in a way is comforting. I thought if I visited her enough at least as often as my mom did she would be much better, but the truth is that there was never a chance, we were just buying seconds so to speak. That also is in a weird way good to know for my mom who was extremely anxious as she had visited her days before being diagnosed with covid. But no it was a side effect of Alzheimer's.