• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!

9WbOX33.png
I suppose they are going for the "Beast Wars" teat now. :/

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
Advent chocolates be so fine

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
They released a new trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie today, Indiana Jones and the case of the nursing home missing prune juice

D

Deleted member 160111

Outside -11 (maybe a little more in fact). I have to take more than 10 pictures of art, but my old camera freezes and refuses to work as fast as my fingers. Quite excruciating.

RamblingRenegade

Outside -11 (maybe a little more in fact). I have to take more than 10 pictures of art, but my old camera freezes and refuses to work as fast as my fingers. Quite excruciating.
But it's nice scenery

D

Deleted member 160111

The battery is fucking dead. I charged it for over 5 hours yesterday. Damn it, I'm think not going to finish this until tonight.

I'm not in a fucking horror game, why is it happening so fast.

RamblingRenegade

Went out dumpster diving with my brother again because he always finds neat shit I found a brand new 1tb ssd flash drive new in sealed plastic been wanting a new drive for my Xbox

D

Deleted member 160111

Someday I will have chickens, rabbits and a affectionate goat.

RamblingRenegade

I'd have a goat, but one of those middle eastern ones thats the size of a small pony..LOL

RamblingRenegade

True, at least I can ride the horse.. ha ha, don't think the goat would cart me around more than a few steps then fall over

D

Deleted member 160111

True, at least I can ride the horse.. ha ha, don't think the goat would cart me around more than a few steps then fall over
A goat is needed to follow you everywhere and demand affection. And also to sneak into the garden and sweep everything away like locusts.
Nesquik will be found at the crime scene.