• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
It seems this site gets very slow at times... So hi I'm a wolfcicle... So damn cold
Hey i could start a flame war if you're that bored, or make fun of peoples fursonas..................... or worse.

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
*remembers severe regrets and poor life decisions from making the choice to continue onto expressing a thought he knew would have moral consequences*

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Sometimes I dream about cheese. Wonder if you're trying to make people think you are southern as possible no one actually says howdy anymore for Christ's sake.At least without direct intention of coming off as southern.

davydonovan

Executor
Sometimes I dream about cheese. Wonder if you're trying to make people think you are southern as possible no one actually says howdy anymore for Christ's sake.At least without direct intention of coming off as southern.
Visit Alabama or Mississippi my good man.

You can't give my Rocky top friend to much flack for being a little on the country side :)

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!

Actually I've heard people say it fairly naturally. It's not so much a "Southern" thing as it is Midwest.