• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I live in Tennessee o_O
Hey i'm sorry just i haven't seen even from fellow southerners say howdy without trying to come off as southern.

Pardon by beautiful shotgun exchange?
nqBrWvq.jpg

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I know, once you hear it it's hard to stop, lol. Anyway, goodnight
I cant remember what it was there was something to do with space and it involved sounding Irish.

Wait i got it it's space ghetto and it sounds like spice girl in irish.

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Jesus Christ lights turned on by random including some lamps plus tv turned on to static fuck off ghost. Great now i have to go around the house and turn them off.

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I had things to do in another room ceramic plate on the floor broken had to take care of that. Still hold off what i'm supposed to do. Chairs knocked over set them back up. Dog barks at chandelier and it flickers. Yelled "FUCK OFF" haven't been bothered until now.

Procrastination:1 Ghost:0

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Wait it's 6 he was trying to get me exhausted an it's working SCREW YOU GHOST SCREW YOU!

Mystic Thunder

Worse than a grounded pilot: a grounded pegasus
*Sneaks in*
SURPRISE!!! *Hugs everyone* I forgot I could tether my phone to get internet... happy discovery when I rolled into my home town!

Mystic Thunder

Worse than a grounded pilot: a grounded pegasus
Guys I have great question. What is your favourite video game theme song?
Dammit, you're going to make me look it up, aren't you? Since I don't know how to upload an audio file I have on CD (whilst crediting where I got it from), I get to find it on YouTube!
Also, since I really dig the ending/credit scene music on this game,