• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

ouch. but we are both dogs! D:
Well I guess I'm just some dog dude that would rather dude sleep by himself than being in the same bed as some dude that just duded dude. Kind of weird, but dudes are gonna dude by not being in the same bed with another dude with dudeish dude dude, dude. (Sorry, I'm getting tired.)

My new favorite person. well, maybe not favorite.. but you are higher now. good job.
See angel, i knew you could be funny if you wanted to! :3
It wasn't the being told I got a word wrong. It was you and your friends treating me like shit the hole time I've been here. And you think someone wouldn't get mad about that? How daluted can you realy be.

Come back to bed larbear. The fish is making a mess again. I need your help to beat it to death so it stops flopping around.
Dude, you're a dude that dudes. But I'm not that type of dude that dudes with other dudes. Ya know, dude?
I'm not dudeing with any other dudes ever, really.

Well I guess I'm just some dog dude that would rather dude sleep by himself than being in the same bed as some dude that just duded dude. Kind of weird, but dudes are gonna dude by not being in the same bed with another dude with dudeish dude dude, dude. (Sorry, I'm getting tired.)
You didn't see yesterday? I'm not lumping you in with them. You have walked in my shoes. I will not ask you to take sides so to you I say goodnight.

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
He will be. And no matter how nice I am to him and that grop they still treat me like shit. That hole grammy bs is what he wanted. I did it and was still treated like shit. Peaple telling me I'm to openly furry. How the hell do you do that? To proud of being a furry? Don't be so deep? I never was being deep. I was being honest. But I'm trash for that. I'm trash for standing up for people. I'm trash for being a kind hearted person. I'm trash for having spelling problems. I'm trash for having a disabilety. I'm trash for being a furry. I'm trash for being. Zipline and his friends veuw of me and they have no problem telling the world this.
Relax dude. This is the internet. Do you even know these people in real life? Does Zipline have any real power over your life or do you just take everything way too personally? If you're upset at every person on the internet that you view as a bad person or stupid, you are probably going to just stress yourself for no real reason. Just dismiss them and move on.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮