• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

mapache

¡qué lindo!
I just experienced my first sleep paralysis.
Oddly enough I've always wanted to get sleep paralysis at least once, just because it sounds like a neat experience.
I think I actually have gotten it before, but I was never lucid enough to not freak the fuck out. What was it like for you?

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Okay so I need a quick way to kill this damn mouse that's living in my place. I tried to let it co-exist peacefully, but that little fucker tore up some of the posters on the wall and now I hate it

How to kill mouse without killing directly?

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
How to kill mouse without killing directly?

I don't think that is possible, but you can use a wind-up trap to catch them without killing them. (At least most of the time)

D

Deleted member 82554

Pro Tip: when buying from eBay, drill it into the seller's head to send everything as listed on the auction.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
StarCraft: Remastered

Oy, ya geeks, nerds and gamers alike!

Starcraft remaster us free to download, with additional support for Windows 7, 8, 10 and shit.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
There used to be a good amount of people here

It does seem to have slowed down to a trickle...I'll try to nose in more often, and gab. And my PM box is always open, if ya ever wanna chat, or anything.

Went to the campus farmer's market today, and got my weekly goat's milk...it makes the best chocolate milk ever, sweet, but tangy. Can't wait to get home, and mix some up : )

T

ThatOneLombaxx

It does seem to have slowed down to a trickle...I'll try to nose in more often, and gab. And my PM box is always open, if ya ever wanna chat, or anything.

Went to the campus farmer's market today, and got my weekly goat's milk...it makes the best chocolate milk ever, sweet, but tangy. Can't wait to get home, and mix some up : )
That sounds gourmet xD

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
That sounds gourmet xD

Yep, fanciest chocolate milk ever! It's also really creamy, and the sort you have to shake up, 'cause it's not homogenized. It's among my major things I treat myself with, each week, even if it is just milk.

T

ThatOneLombaxx

Yep, fanciest chocolate milk ever! It's also really creamy, and the sort you have to shake up, 'cause it's not homogenized. It's among my major things I treat myself with, each week, even if it is just milk.
Yeah I have chocolate milk so much it's probably unhealthy xD
I sometimes feel ignored
I know how you feel, it's really not a good feeling :/