• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Especially with how quick rabbits multiply. It'll be a swift, fluffy doom.

It has already begun! Every time I drive in the yard there are at least three cottontails bolting this way or that just trying to make me think they haven't eaten the lettuce plants in my garden.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
One day I'll get a fence that actually works. . . one day. :(

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
God damn it it has begun o.o

GigaBit

A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.
And here's a completely obscure and strange (but catchy) music piece.

D

Deleted member 82554

[NerdTalk]

Well today was an interesting day. Found out that the lithium battery in that bluetooth speaker I got off eBay had no circuit protection and ended up overcharging it. End result, a stuffed bettery that looked like an inflated whoopee cushion. Oh well, at least it was fun watching it go up in flames in water. Yayyyy science!!!

[/NerdPost]

_Hushy

Oddly enough I've always wanted to get sleep paralysis at least once, just because it sounds like a neat experience.
I think I actually have gotten it before, but I was never lucid enough to not freak the fuck out. What was it like for you?

Well it was like.. I was paralyzed..
I had my eyes open but still half in the dream which was weird, it didn't last that long so it wasn't bad, but it was an interesting experience for sure.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I'm not that much of a gamer, so I don't know a lot of this terminology, sorry:p. I get the impression that it's not universally liked though!

Well it was like.. I was paralyzed..
I had my eyes open but still half in the dream which was weird, it didn't last that long so it wasn't bad, but it was an interesting experience for sure.

I've had it twice. Yes, it's very strange and quite freaky, but it's good that it generally doesn't last long:)