• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Bubble rings?

ring-provencia-columbia-sa-divers.jpg

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I'm so sorry but I need to head off now, I can't stay underwater forever (actually I need to go to bed because I have an essay I have to write tomorow, but I thought I'd
make it sound a bit more interesting:p).

Bon voyage!

D

DrExodium

I'm so sorry but I need to head off now, I can't stay underwater forever (actually I need to go to bed because I have an essay I have to write tomorow, but I thought I'd
make it sound a bit more interesting:p).

Bon voyage!
Bye bye and good luck.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Remeber everyone to get your poop chutes checked out by a licensed medical professional once a year to ensure you have a healthy colon. ---- For Your Health

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
We all just need to come together and believe! Cause if we believe in our selves anything is possible! That ones free the next one will cost you *snaps fingers*

KimberVaile

2017, finally decided to buy a monitor that can display 1080p, but only because the ancient early 2000's clunker I'm using started getting a bunch of dead pixels.
I'm not sure if it makes me cheap or just uninformed of the 'wonders' of 1080p. 1080p isn't even the latest thing apparently, all about that 4k or some shit like that.

D

DrExodium

2017, finally decided to buy a monitor that can display 1080p, but only because the ancient early 2000's clunker I'm using started getting a bunch of dead pixels.
I'm not sure if it makes me cheap or just uninformed of the 'wonders' of 1080p. 1080p isn't even the latest thing apparently, all about that 4k or some shit like that.
Yup well I prefer only normal quality.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member