• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

D

DrExodium

681599b45dde7676c9efb117928f1e49.jpg
so how was everyones day
Sleepy and tired

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
What you wrote your essay on magical internet conversations? :V Sounds like a good narrative topic.:p

Of the Rocky Mountains? Where they grow all the fruit?

Haha, no, I meant it turns into random nonsensical bullshit - but that does sound like an interesting topic;)

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Haha, no, I meant it turns into random nonsensical bullshit - but that does sound like an interesting topic;)
Yes, I know the feeling, if you think yours are bad you should've seen mine! I think the highest graded paper I got in that class was a C.:(

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Yes, I know the feeling, if you think yours are bad you should've seen mine! I think the highest graded paper I got in that class was a C.:(

Aw, that's a shame. Hope you did better in other subjects:)
I know quite a few people who haven't even started the essay yet!

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Yep, I found history and science a lot more interesting! Honestly, I would be one of those people. When is it due?

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
peach everything. And fresh peaches. And peaches walking around. Local thing here across the field there lol Was under the impression Colorados known for its peaches....

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Was under the impression Colorados known for its peaches

Yes it is, we always get a box through FCCLA every year just I live on the great plains so sugar beets are the produce we celebrate.:D

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Yep, I found history and science a lot more interesting! Honestly, I would be one of those people. When is it due?

It's due this Saturday, has to be at least 1500 words. I agree, I love history and science:)

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
It's due this Saturday, has to be at least 1500 words. I agree, I love history and science

Saturday? Is it online? Yep, 1500 words isn't too bad at least. What time period do you like most?

*boops all the snoots*
Plz no, I don't like my snoot booped.