• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I´m so bored
Why don't you go for a walk outside? Get some air, see the sky and all that nature stuff that might help.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
The only place I feel unsafe where it is cold, very dark and it rains.
I guess if it's dark and raining there would be issues. Hm, there is computer solitaire and chess they at least take the edge off. But, surely I would think there is something you can think of to break your boredom?

D

DrExodium

I guess if it's dark and raining there would be issues. Hm, there is computer solitaire and chess they at least take the edge off. But, surely I would think there is something you can think of to break your boredom?
Drawing weird stuff that appeal to me in a non sexual way of being bored with less objectives in drawing in a day.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Drawing weird stuff that appeal to me in a non sexual way of being bored with less objectives in drawing in a day.
Then draw everything you see and make it your own, that way you'll never run out of objectives.:p

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Good, then don't make it geometrical make it look more appealing to you. As you are the artist you have that power.:)

D

DrExodium

Then draw meeeeeeeeeeee
here
Proflie pic for some guy request.png

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
Those days that someone makes an attempt to insult you and your friends, and the moment you and your friends retaliate, they act like they did nothing wrong.
I'm tired of childish drama.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Those days that someone makes an attempt to insult you and your friends, and the moment you and your friends retaliate, they act like they did nothing wrong.
I'm tired of childish drama.

Me too Ry *faceplants in frustration*
But yeah, I hate it when that sort of stuff happens. And usually, the instigator wins:(

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
Me too Ry *faceplants in frustration*
But yeah, I hate it when that sort of stuff happens. And usually, the instigator wins:(
Especially when the instigator goes to other people and makes himself look totally innocent by leaving out details.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Especially when the instigator goes to other people and makes himself look totally innocent by leaving out details.

Exactly! And then they make you look like the bad guy:confused:

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
And it turns out the instigator in this case didn't like me at all.
I feel like he's been targeting me now.

Where is this happening? School, workplace (if you don't want to say, that's fine)