• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I'll bring my satanist bible! i also have cookies which are essential to any satanic ritual
Mmmmm . . . .cookies . . . . .

A

ACaracalFromWork

I smell a evil ritual! MUST PURGE!
298.gif

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I come in here and the subject is Satan, cheetos, and fidget spinners.

How am I supposed to relate to any of this...
Pick a spot and jump in. . . .

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
@MsRavage ! I almost spit Pepsi all over my monitor! :D

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
I don't know I just find it fun to analyze people both real and fictional, based on their personality's and actions. Because I find in a way it helps me paint a picture in my head of who they are deep down, and how they think. I just find it interesting to speculate about who some one actually is deep down, how they think, what they've been through and how that's effected who they are and what they show to others.

I can understand that, I try to do something similar. I mostly try to figure people out through what they say and how they say it. Though, with online interactions I am always a bit lost so I usually just lurk and make terrible puns when the opportunity presents its self.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Down here in the South, we like to get straight to the point. So, we say "Wanna do some mini golf and f*ck?" And who doesn't like tossed cheetos? Catch that shit like a dolphin in your mouth. Majestic af

Swap out popcorn with Cheetos.
Want some "sugar"? :D

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
God, I'm so sick of all these nonstop political rampages going here the past day or so...seems like its occluding most anything fun.

I've been under the weather, health-wise and really pretty depressed...have wanted to post some more fun, upbeat, off the wall threads, but it's just hard, to get motivated. But not just for that, but life, in general...even been hard to reach out to my friends here, this past week. I dunno. Sometimes, my hope seems to flicker on and off, for the future...Flickering, today. That haunting, 'alone' feeling, setting in.

SinFrame

Commissions Open!
God, I'm so sick of all these nonstop political rampages going here the past day or so...seems like its occluding most anything fun.

I've been under the weather, health-wise and really pretty depressed...have wanted to post some more fun, upbeat, off the wall threads, but it's just hard, to get motivated. But not just for that, but life, in general...even been hard to reach out to my friends here, this past week. I dunno. Sometimes, my hope seems to flicker on and off, for the future...Flickering, today. That haunting, 'alone' feeling, setting in.

I know how you feel. The whole reason I joined FA was to meet ppl and hopefully get out of this slump I've been feeling. The news is so depressing lately and it's like there's no fuckin hope anyway. It's hard. And it sucks and it's not fair. But I'm here with you dude.

Sorry, I know I don't know you. But felt compelled

Simo

I know how you feel. The whole reason I joined FA was to meet ppl and hopefully get out of this slump I've been feeling. The news is so depressing lately and it's like there's no fuckin hope anyway. It's hard. And it sucks and it's not fair. But I'm here with you dude.

Sorry, I know I don't know you. But felt compelled

That's OK, and I appreciate the nice words! And being on FA has helped the slump, all in all, met some nice furs I RP with and talk to, but sometimes, I have times I get sorta scared? (About life, money, survival, well, most everything!)

Well, if ya ever wanna talk about anything from the silly to the serious, from comic books, to classics, shoot me a PM. Also, your avi looks a bit like a lemur hybrid...which reminds me that my alternate fursona is a Fossa :p

I gotta catch the train home (long commute), but am here every day, so don't feel shy!

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
im sorry...if youre having a bummy day you should go outside and view nature OR play some ofyour favorite songs and sing to them...i'll avoid the political nonsense for now as well.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member

Gosh,I don't know how I missed this earlier! That really sucks, I would bring you some tea with honey in it, but I think it would be a bit cold by the time I got there.:( I really hope you'll be feeling better soon, being sick is never very much fun.

Simo

Gosh,I don't know how I missed this earlier! That really sucks, I would bring you some tea with honey in it, but I think it would be a bit cold by the time I got there.:( I really hope you'll be feeling better soon, being sick is never very much fun.

Thanks, Mr. Dragon. Got home, and having some Vinho Verde, a very mild, almost fizzy wine from Portugal, very low alcohol, almost like beer. And some pasta (farfalle) with artichoke hearts, black olives, capers, tomatoes, and olive oil (basil, red pepper). I may soon draw a cool bath, and relax some...

A

Alstren

^ Call me weird but I'am just trying to figure out whats being reflected in his eyes. It looks like a photograph of a window or door of some sort.