• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

I think the most annoying argument I've had was a 3 day argument with someone who thought sharks had killed more people than toddlers o_O Like no dude sharks only kill about 6 people per year, at most.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I think the most annoying argument I've had was a 3 day argument with someone who thought sharks had killed more people than toddlers o_O Like no dude sharks only kill about 6 people per year, at most.

Well...what exactly are the stats on toddlers killing people? I mean if the argument is sharks vs toddlers...he may have a point.

If his argument is like...hippos, serial killers, car accidents, lightning strikes, bears, or pedestrians, he's probably exaggerating because "hurrdurr sharks are scare. Jaws is a sign!"

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
im unaware of sharks but i totally believe you...i know snakes (non venmous) have only killed 17 people since 1970...which is less than dogs, horses, fridgerators, and vending machines!!! People are so quick to fear what they don't understand....

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
I don't know why I chose a dragon when obviously, I'm more akin to a goldfish! *starts grumbling, goes sits in corner*

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
19756914_1716522921694730_3525332585566436575_n.jpg

Today's his birthday as well. Respect the Captain.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
you know some fish go through some pretty intense stuff to turn into dragons :D

Doesn't know how to interpret your comment. *grumbling intensifies*:p

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
On my way back home from work late at night all these songs were playing about dying soon or death, including the ads and commercials o.0 And I'm sitting here thinking well shit I hope I dont die soon wtf are you telling me, radio

Good thing I'm not superstitious because that was weird AF

Cybrid

On my way back home from work late at night all these songs were playing about dying soon or death, including the ads and commercials o.0 And I'm sitting here thinking well shit I hope I dont die soon wtf are you telling me, radio

Good thing I'm not superstitious because that was weird AF

Would have been even stranger if that song from Final Destination 3 came on xD

Well...what exactly are the stats on toddlers killing people? I mean if the argument is sharks vs toddlers...he may have a point.

If his argument is like...hippos, serial killers, car accidents, lightning strikes, bears, or pedestrians, he's probably exaggerating because "hurrdurr sharks are scare. Jaws is a sign!"
im unaware of sharks but i totally believe you...i know snakes (non venmous) have only killed 17 people since 1970...which is less than dogs, horses, fridgerators, and vending machines!!! People are so quick to fear what they don't understand....
Toddlers kill a good few thousand people per year, compared to sharks killing 0-10