• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
galickmaster2_by_wakesfield_dbfyh6p_by_galickmaster-dbfypm4.png
use_this_one_by_galickmaster-dbfyp7e.png

Got these commissions today!!!

commision_by_myumimon_by_galickmaster-dbfyy8o.png

by_juno_coyote_paid__7_nft_by_galickmaster-dbfy6o5.png

These were all done by friends and totaled $19 opinions?

Aw, they're all so cute! Very well done (disregard what I said on the roast thread:p)
Is your fursona a kangaroo?

B

BasilClover

@Ravofox It's a type of dog breed called a pharaoh hound, it's colors are unnatural but it has very long ears. Not my Fursona though!

2415935_WiY8TbE5V.jpg

2844869_PszQotZoY.png

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
@Ravofox It's a type of dog breed called a pharaoh hound, it's colors are unnatural but it has very long ears. Not my Fursona though!

2415935_WiY8TbE5V.jpg

2844869_PszQotZoY.png

Ooh, interesting! I love obscure dog breeds! I'm Australian so I just assume everything's a kangaroo;). It's very good!

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
in other news the end of my day was like this

Me: so this is the ACOG take one from the box
New guy takes one and immediately drops it cracking the lens
Me:

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
in other news the end of my day was like this

Me: so this is the ACOG take one from the box
New guy takes one and immediately drops it
Me:

Alright then so you're liking light duty so far, great :p

S

Saylor

I just found out that spicy beans taste great, but they are a horrible idea and should instead be weaponized.

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
That's crazy...Next to the Aim Point they have to be one of the toughest opticals out there.

luckily he didn't break the aimpoint but i think it might have just been a factory fault they were all brand new i literally unboxed them while giving the lesson he also had taken the honeycomb off the end too so that may have done something

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Thinking how nice a decent camera would be...want a Leica mini, but geez, the cost! But something small, and good in low light, to start.

Would love a vintage Leica mini film camera, too...can't draw, but can compose a good photo, though I hate using my phone, it seems hard to hold, and I like a traditional viewer...maybe by Christmas, I'll have a camera, here.

Have been doing a series of photos for a series on where I live in Baltimore called, 'Scar Tissue', looking at the roughness and hope, there is here, the cycles of pain and healing.

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
Have been doing a series of photos for a series on where I live in Baltimore called, 'Scar Tissue', looking at the roughness and hope, there is here, the cycles of pain and healing.
I hope that turns out very good when you finish