• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
08d79640-a80f-4e16-879e-a70cc45be4bc.jpg

Who's going around attacking people this time????

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
DID SOMEONE SAY COOKIES?!
hcOHz6o.jpg

MrPhox

Tired of having roach in my app. Since the exterminator pass I see more roach and almost everyday. Before that it was like once a month.

I think there are roach in the microwave oven and in the stove. I can trow away my stuff. buying new one will still get infected. Landlord wont use someone competent to do the job. just F***** tired of the situation. Its not like I can trow away everything I have, move away and buy new stuff once I'm there. Not sure the landlord realize the situation? Those above us have a lot of roach and the lady do sewing at home. I think its for a hospital, so she must transport roach there.

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Tired of having roach in my app...
I just moved and a few followed but the numbers are WAY down. Spraying in a new place might be effective.

I could hardly keep anything in the pantry anymore. It was crazy, they would chew holes in plastic bags to get to packaged food, especially bread.