• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Well, I'm watching Assassination Classroom again for the nth time.

*Keeps woofing and rolls around on the ground... because im f***ing adorable and i love everybody*
=P
Woof! <3

A

ACaracalFromWork

182.png

I fur no man!

Kezi Avdiivka

The worst of the side effects of Zoloft faded within 3 weeks, except for the difficulties falling/staying asleep. Didn't pair well with narcolepsy, lol. I'm on Wellbutrin (bupropion) now, but I either need my dose upped or to be changed to something else because it's not working super well... but it does make me get pissed off more easily lolol. Zoloft didn't do that, but Wellbutrin has fewer bad side effects for me.

It sounds like you're having a rough time with meds too, dude. I hope it clears up!

I'm not sure for certain, but I think my mom was lying when she said she stopped doing drugs when she found out she was pregnant lolol. #darkhumor? The depression isn't as bad as the generalized anxiety, but the narcolepsy and migraines are the most life-interrupting issues. And also the screws in my feet bones, but only when it gets too cold or it rains. x_x

My family tends to have problems with becoming easily addicted to things quickly and intensely so I don't want to use opiates or anything like that so I pop a few ibuprofen and ride it out.

Is anyone else here disabled or has to be super medicated as well? I'd love to jam about it sometime. :)

Poor man, I wish you well and I hope you find comfort in the little things that keep you going.

As far as depression goes, I have TRD, the most deadly kind of depression, it wasn't until I stumbled upon Neuroscience and learned how your brain works, that I began to backtrack and find out why my depression was so horrid. I also suffer from PTSD and the flashbacks of the siege are horrible. Luckily I figured out what natural things can abate them.

If you ever need someone to talk too or need advice, please send me a message. It is better to fight off our illnesses together than alone.

Kezi Avdiivka

NJVNIG THANKS Y///Y i just wanted try make something with glowing spit.

I'm going to look for you on the page !!

Remind me to throw money your way to make me one, it's amazing!

Loffi

Hi. I'm going to start posting here now.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
It looks like a missed the roleplaying train.... Good.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Discovered this beer, over the weekend, a seasonal IPA, brewed just a few miles from by by Union Craft Brewing, Baltimore, Maryland!

The perfect furry beer:

15439845_10154676324227752_1869082576611621468_n.jpg

Very hoppy/floral/but quite tasty!

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Banned
Discovered this beer, over the weekend, a seasonal IPA, brewed just a few miles from by by Union Craft Brewing, Baltimore, Maryland!

The perfect furry beer:

15439845_10154676324227752_1869082576611621468_n.jpg

Very hoppy/floral/but quite tasty!

That looks good:eek::cool:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer