• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Oh I hope I'll match your expectations then. Just don't set them too high or I'll feel pressured.

Aw, nope, not at all! I'm very easy going. Do not worry, I have a lot of different styles, and you won't have to write a novel, for replies : P

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
Aw, nope, not at all! I'm very easy going. Do not worry, I have a lot of different styles, and you won't have to write a novel, for replies : P
Ah the fact is that I'm more used to the roleplay forum format, in which you write long posts. So I'm more likely to write novels than short response. Kind of not used to the chat rp format.

Simo

Ah the fact is that I'm more used to the roleplay forum format, in which you write long posts. So I'm more likely to write novels than short response. Kind of not used to the chat rp format.

Oh, that's even better; I prefer forum format, to chat, all in all! That way, I can ponder and revise the posts, and have time to think more.

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
Yesterday i joined a rp and I messed it completely up ... it was fun but I'm just too dumb to understand how english language works!

We can give it another try, it's not dead! (Well ok it might be.)

Oh, that's even better; I prefer forum format, to chat, all in all! That way, I can ponder and revise the posts, and have time to think more.

Ever been in rp forum? I guess so, since you said that. But that question is here to introduce the next one: what kind of rp forum? Or this is perhaps indiscrete in open chat.

Simo

We can give it another try, it's not dead! (Well ok it might be.)

Ever been in rp forum? I guess so, since you said that. But that question is here to introduce the next one: what kind of rp forum? Or this is perhaps indiscrete in open chat.

Ah, they can also be done via PMs, by creating a Private Message thread, for the RP. I've often used that approach, and it works well, when you don't want everything to be public, and also, if you're at all nervous. And, they can involve more than one person.

(I'll send a PM, so as not to derail the open chat, too much, here.)

Last edited:

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
Ah, they can also be done via PMs, by creating a Private Message thread, for the RP. I've often used that approach, and it works well, when you don't want everything to be public, and also, if you're at all nervous. And, they can involve more than one person.

(I'll send a PM, so as not to derail the open chat, too much, here.)

The open chat is so random. They'll quickly get back to randomness, I'm sure they don't mind us. Oh, if you send a PM, perhaps you could send your discord ID?

Simo

The open chat is so random. They'll quickly get back to randomness, I'm sure they don't mind us. Oh, if you send a PM, perhaps you could send your discord ID?

Sure, will do! And yes, they'll get back to gabbing, in no time!

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!
8566260025d6c5a2f11d86649af822f04e3e668a_hq.jpg

Hi

Woof?

OK, I'll send a PM...maybe a separate one depending? It is a fun way, to learn English : P

I have to catch the train from DC to Baltimore in a few, but will PM as soon as I can!

we need to do it tomorrow because now its a little bit late for me ... but I'm keen on this RP!