• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

L

-..Legacy..-

IMG_1683.JPG

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!
FAF. Where you can hate someone for their beliefs, be a completely ignorant pile of shit, and serve no purpose other than keeping plants alive by CO2 production.

But post a fucking meme? You're burning in hell for all eternity.
Holy fuck that came out of no where... I guess your still a bit salty from certain 2 people?

And yeah they need to fix the "spam" posting meme thing, it's way to strict for a forum for furries...

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Holy fuck that came out of no where... I guess your still a bit salty from certain 2 people?

And yeah they need to fix the "spam" posting meme thing, it's way to strict for a forum for furries...
Heh, at this point, the salt is justified, imo. I consider myself a fairly patient person, and I've gotten pretty pissed off too.

L

-..Legacy..-

Not at all salty. It's a fairly solid observation. Considering arguing that you didn't put 2 spaces after your period, before starting the next sentence lol. That seems petty enough.

Crimcyan

Not at all salty. It's a fairly solid observation. Considering arguing that you didn't put 2 spaces after your period, before starting the next sentence lol. That seems petty enough.
Wait did that happen or are you just making fun of my horrible typing XD

Crimcyan

It's not like we can possibly get in trouble arguing about it, for 30 pages :D
Ok yeah lets argue calling eachother the most hatefull things and acting like pieces of shit to the entire forum, while the fur who post a meme in said thread is the one who gets banned:mad:...
;)