• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!
At least we know how to grow decent weed
LEqHI3X (1).jpg

Ha lol, the weed from bc is world known for being the best weed;)

INSTA BAN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
3.4 Do not spam.
This includes registering accounts or posting content automatically, messaging users en masse with unsolicited ads or information (e.g. beware content), posting content that is nonsensical and/or unnecessarily long or page breaking, or making incessant comments at others.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

L

-..Legacy..-

I wonder if the mods check in here, beacuse it would be a shame if they saw us pointing out one the biggest flaws in the forum

Probably not. I'm sure you remember certain posts directly attacking them, with tags no less.

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!
So do I come off as a alt-right, neo-nazi, alt-furry, white supremacist, biggot to any of you????
Like I just got turned down from somthing for apparently being apart of those groups and i'm honestly very confused and a little hurt by it...
:(
Like I try to stay far away from politics as I can and now I'm apparently apart of these groups... like wtf...

L

-..Legacy..-

So do I come off as a alt-right, neo-nazi, alt-furry, white supremacist, biggot to any of you????
Like I just got turned down from somthing for apparently being apart of those groups and i'm honestly very confused and a little hurt by it...

You're a carefree teen whom I've never seen take a side. You shitpost memes. That's your group lol.

Lexiand

Werewolf

Oh don't worry about it your fine.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Like I try to stay far away from politics as I can and now I'm apparently apart of these groups... like wtf...
Don't worry man, you're perfectly fine.

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
It's a reason why I'm not a fan of people.