• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

M

Mabus

So do I come off as a alt-right, neo-nazi, alt-furry, white supremacist, biggot to any of you????
Like I just got turned down from somthing for apparently being apart of those groups and i'm honestly very confused and a little hurt by it...
:(
Like I try to stay far away from politics as I can and now I'm apparently apart of these groups... like wtf...

If they wanna stir shit and do that garbage with you, then they can go fuuk themselves dude.

You know you’re a good guy, WE know you’re a good guy, just forget that garbage, leave them to their retardation and stick with the people that like you man! =)

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
B

BahgDaddy

Race, religion, and politics. 3 things you shouldn't discuss with random people.

On the contrary. We should talk about them all the time.

It's just we don't because most people react in emotional, knee jerk reaction manners.

Why is this?

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Race, religion, and politics. 3 things you shouldn't discuss with random people.
That’s why I enjoy discussing all of them, especially online! Irish Protestant Libertarian furries represent! :D

L

-..Legacy..-

On the contrary. We should talk about them all the time.

It's just we don't because most people react in emotional, knee jerk reaction manners.

Why is this?

IMG_1596.JPG

i just had a thought about a Sergal-Fox-Cat hybrid... HOW would it look like?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
was re-reading the very end of a great book:

Thomas Mann, 'The Magic Mountain'.

He is not an easy read, but I love him.

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
I'm gonna need some fursona ideas, because I've been wanting to draw one for a looong time. You don't have to give ideas, but I'm open to suggestions.

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
Being proud of a "lifestyle" is something that no one should be proud of. It's just something you do day by day. basically saying "I'm proud to be a furry" is basically saying "I'm proud to be straight", "im proud to be white". You dont need to be proud of it, its just your lifestyle. It's okay to be furry, it's okay to be white, it's okay to be anything.
What you should be proud of is life accomplishment like, schoolerships, promotions, getting past life goals. Not life style choices.
yeah, I guess that's true.

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
Welp the same person in my class got arrested again right after getting out...

Trades school is a adventure...

Now the fucking fire alarm is going off... yayyy more fuuunn

I've got some questions to a sergal!
-Is there a war between northern and southern sergals???
-where can I find the history of sergals... I only find what they are but not what happened in their history
-are you friendly?

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Welp the same person in my class got arrested again right after getting out...

Trades school is a adventure...

Now the fucking fire alarm is going off... yayyy more fuuunn
Reminds me of middle school. A guy in my class tried to set his desk on fire at some point :^p