• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Welp the same person in my class got arrested again right after getting out...

Trades school is a adventure...

Now the fucking fire alarm is going off... yayyy more fuuunn
Reminds me of middle school. A guy in my class tried to set his desk on fire at some point :^p

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Reminds me of middle school. A guy in my class tried to set his desk on fire at some point :^p
Sounds like my 9th grade honors science class. We had to create our own experiment & demo it in class. So many fireballs...

I liked that class! :D

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!
YO LISTEN UP, HERE'S THE STORY OF
Im rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop
mewu_Ptt.jpg
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT GONNA CUM THROUGH THAT DOOR UFHHHBAH8WA9ZIA8WHWIWUWJAKSUSMSKSUSJWIWNWIEUWNEMEFEW.WJWBENEISKWUSKEU2NEHEMSJEB
Z9cBHmT.jpg

L

-..Legacy..-

I've got some questions to a sergal!
-Is there a war between northern and southern sergals???
-where can I find the history of sergals... I only find what they are but not what happened in their history
-are you friendly?

Yes, there was a war started by the Northern race, under General Rain Silves. They mostly eradicated the Western races, and marched towards Gold Ring in search of resources. There are also several other races on Tal, the name of that world.

Heres a general timeline:

Vilous Chronology - Vilous

That is the main Wiki for Vilous, so you can find out just about anything you need there. Other races, links to both the manga and novella, and the lore.

By canon, Sergal are generally more civilized if they interact with the other races closer to the city of "Gold Ring".

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
So mad right now!!!:mad::mad:

You can't chose your family,but you can damn sure chose your friends....

Ramjet out!!

Last edited: