• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

B

BahgDaddy

Yeah, I know what you mean. I only get along with with ONE family member out of dozens of blood and adopted relatives. Everyone else is a fucking idiot and will stab you in the back if you don't toe their line.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Yeah, I know what you mean. I only get along with with ONE family member out of dozens of blood and adopted relatives. Everyone else is a fucking idiot and will stab you in the back if you don't toe their line.

Lucky...The one family member that I thought had my back just stabbed me in the back...

I'm done!!!

Last edited:

Ramjet

There are those who cares about you and wants you to stay. You owe them a reason

Fuck em...

You have no idea how I've been treated as a subordinate by my own family...

Now that I've been on my own and doing my own they come in and shit on my position as always.
Of course you can choose your family, just ask foster children.

Subjectiveness is a beautiful thing...

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Having been involved in some pretty rough family drama recently, I agree it totally sucks.
Sorry to hear what you are going through man :/

Ramjet

I hope this isn't want you had in mind? Although I won't argue that it isn't an effective method for family too.

Lol my mind is picturing that movie Fargo with that gif....

No....When I right someone off it's for good...That's what I'm venting about...

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Call me naive but I wouldn't believe parents don't care about their children even the slightest.

If anything... I'm sure they'll care enough to look at your dead body

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
One thing I wanted to get off my chest but didn't want to say it, I love you guys, all of you are like a family to me. You are the ones I talk to when I'm feeling down, or I just want to talk about whatever is on my mind. I just absolutely love you guys.

L

Leinad433

One thing I wanted to get off my chest but didn't want to say it, I love you guys, all of you are like a family to me. You are the ones I talk to when I'm feeling down, or I just want to talk about whatever is on my mind. I just absolutely love you guys.

Love you too buddy,
You've never seen me around here (New) but if anyone or yourself needs some company, I'm pretty sure we can all help each other out now and then. Sometimes we all need a friend in a moment of need.

Stay strong, it's like the one quote I always remembered when I was a kid,

"You don't have to be blood related to be family"
Think it was Jak or something. Loved the quote since. Go out there and kick life in the ass one day at a time.

The creek was named in the 1870s after early prospector and settler Oliver Furry

I just watched it up on wikipedia xD