• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

LupusFamilia

Brother of the Dead
i love this orchestral metal crossover. bible of the beast gave me the idea for a new story. They also magnificantly helped me getting ideas for my character that is probably supposed to one day be my new sona.

fun fact: i usually hear less german music and more old classic american music.

B

BahgDaddy

Vater Unser

Reich Mir Die Hand, symphonic version

Pagan folk (probably not to your tastes, but...)

LupusFamilia

Brother of the Dead
Hum, i more or less hear everything form time to time. But primary i am into Rock and Metal in general. Especially the old one, you could as welll say i like 80's/70's music :p

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Did someone say Rammstein? Or am I late to the party?

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
Ugh,

i just need another hour of sleep. i got up at around 3, then fell back to sleep, woke up at about 6:20, then my mom gets to my grandmas in a bitchy mood because of three idiots at work not doing their job. So if you excuse me. * falls asleep*

Malachi The Wolfo

You know, there are some people I think that could be more productive in their lives, I'm not talking about you guys, I'm talking about the people at my school. I mean sure there are the people who do something at school workwise, and people who just sit on their ass all day on Facebook at school. I heard that there's even a Facebook disorder now.

Malachi The Wolfo

I was just wondering, I was really wanting to see Hollywood Undead a while ago, but now I don't. Now I want to see them now soooo bad. Though my mom is completely broke, ugh.

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
Just got home from work and uuuuuugh not looking forward to six more days of working already. I know it's money and all but holy heck I already know my feet are gonna be hella blistered by the time my days off come around.

B

BahgDaddy

I need to go get coffee creamer so I continue to drink lots of coffee so I can continue to do nothing extremely fast.

In germany we have coffee spawners there is always a cup of coffee standing in my kitchen and I don't know where they come from!

SlyCool

The Cooliest
In New York, you either have mom and pop coffee shops or 10 Starbucks' on one block, there's no inbetween

Reactions: 134

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
I don't drink coffee... Sue me.

I only have seen 1 starbucks in my whole live!