• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

I seriously need help!
I've got a headache from all this Oofing because the "DOUBLEU"(lol how you pronounce the letter w in english is really funny) infront of oof is missing!
*woof*

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Geez, sorry to hear that, but a dumpster fire is raging here, too...not much to brun, though, since I am so broke!!...and the Holidays don't help...also, my Birthday coming up, Jan 5th, and it makes me scared, another year closer to death, and not a lot of time to fix all the mistakes I made...like it's running out. And what a dumb time for a birthday...it kinda gets overlooked.

So have been trying to find little things to cheer myself up, and sleeping a lot. At least sleeping is (relatively) free.

Getting old is scary. Like, I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid of losing opportunities due to age. I need to go back to school. I can't spend the rest of my life in retail.

I know a few people born shortly after Christmas and it seems like a lot of people look over their birthdays too. :(

Sleeping is the best. I've been averaging 10 hours a night. 12 hours on an off day.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Getting old is scary. Like, I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid of losing opportunities due to age. I need to go back to school. I can't spend the rest of my life in retail.

I know a few people born shortly after Christmas and it seems like a lot of people look over their birthdays too. :(

Sleeping is the best. I've been averaging 10 hours a night. 12 hours on an off day.
I read that as "an oof day" because everyone has ben oofing.

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox

Reactions: 134

SarcasticSpook

Local ghost
-flops and wheezes- It's finally snowing, I have a cold and I have to walk to work every night

uuuuugh boy howdy this week is gonna be fun