• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OPEN COMMISSIONS - DISCOUNTS - YCHs

bloodlive

SO HEY I'm living in Japan now, but I got shaky income at best and it never hurts to make some more cash money on the side SO I am opening up All my sweet sweet commissions. Limited slots on EVERYTHING to start with, but if there's interest and if I don't drown in my studies, I'll open up more!

1466276311.bloodlive_commish_full.png

I'm open to draw most things, and I'm sfw, nsfw, blood/gore/violence, and drug-use-friendly!

More information right here: Commission Info for Bloodlive -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you have any questions feel free to contact me either through e-mail, a note at FA, or telegram (I'm Bloodlive there as well!) Fastest responses are through the telegram!

If this all feel like a bit on the pricey side then have I got the thing for you - There are THREE DISCOUNT WAIST-UPS (20USD) and TWO DETAILED HEADSHOTS (15USD) slots left!
1535533133.bloodlive_neforium_1.png
1540115212.bloodlive_schmootz_macabre.png

But wait, there's more!!

Brand new low-price YCHs with guaranteed high quality finished works! Currently at low low starter bids and both of them ending in a week or less!

1540904144.bloodlive_tokeych.png

www.furaffinity.net: YCH AUCTION: Psychedelic Forest Toke by Bloodlive

1541297359.bloodlive_bisected.png

www.furaffinity.net: YCH: Half the furry they used to be (GORE) by Bloodlive