• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

monsterrtrash

Hello! I'm monsterrtrash, and although I've been drawing for a very long time I only just recently began delving into the FA community and niche erotica community. I've created a commission website and am looking to make more examples for it before I open for them. I currently have 4 free request slots open, and this is probably the only time I will be doing free art for a very long while under this account.
I specialize in eproctophilia (fart fetish), humiliation, inflation, chubby characters, paws, monster/were- TF, and maws. I will totally draw other things too, although there are some things I am not okay with, which I can go into over email.
Please contact me at monsterrtrash@hotmail.com if you have any questions or you'd like to claim a slot!
If you'd like to see an example of my work (warning: eprocto, dragon, chubby, paws, partial nudity, butt): www.furaffinity.net: A Soft Dragon Nasty Version by monsterrtrash