• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Open for commissions! $20 - $80+

Yggdrasil

~Howdy, everyone! I'm Yggdrasil~
I'm completely open for commissions right now, with all 10 of my slots free!
I'll draw any species, no matter how strange. Odd things I have experience with are spiders, fish, tardigrades, etc. I also don't mind being commissioned for fanart, or doing refsheets just from descriptions.

~Commission Info~

Will draw -
Fanart, ferals, non-furs, mild/candy gore, gifts for your friends, unusual species (spiders, fish, etc)
Won't draw - Nsfw, popufur fanart, hard gore, sfw kinks (vore, diapers, etc)

Payment/Return Policy - I take USD over PayPal and will take payment in full once you have approved your sketch. If you are only getting a sketch from me, I'll ask to be paid in advance. For returns you can get a partial or full refund at any time, depending on how much of your art is finished. For example, if the lineart isn't done you'll get a full refund. If I'm past the shading stage, I'm essentially done and won't be able to refund you. When art is refunded, you can keep it to the point where I've finished it~

Art bought from me is yours, so feel free to use it wherever you'd like with credit. And of course, please don't profit off of my art unless you are selling the character in it :>

•~Pricing and Examples~

Drawing

My drawings are done in a bold, toony style and are all fully shaded.
Paintings take quite a bit longer and aren't shaded as boldly as my normal
art, so please keep that in mind! Sketches are fully colored but unshaded.
~ - : - ~
Headshot • $20

Halfbody • $40

Fullbody • $80

Painted • +$30

Sketch • - $10

Additions

Extra character • $25 each ($50 each painted)
Full BG • $20 ($50 painted)

Refsheets are unshaded 3-view turnarounds of your character, with closeups of the eyes, pawpads (if applicable), and other key features. The text is of course fully customizable, and I can do a custom color key in the form of a little picture. I make refs for ferals!

You'll get two sketches for this; one for the body shape, and one for the colors/patterns.

Full ref • $30

Simple design ref • $20

I'll let you know if I count your character as already simple for a discount~

Badge
Badges are transparent images with a space to punch a hole, and customizeable
text if you want it. My badges are digital only, since I have no way to print/laminate them.
All badges are $ 20

Animal Crossing

These are transparent images of your character/fursona as they might appear in the Nintendo franchise Animal Crossing. I'll take your character's key features and mix/match existing parts from the many in-game species to make it as 'realistic' to the art style as possible. I can also add custom parts! The goal is to make each character look like it would easily fit into the world.

Please note! - If your character has more complex markings/parts, they might have to be simplified for these. I'm willing to work with you to make sure the most important parts of your character's design stay intact!
All AC pictures are $20

•~Additional Info~

The examples in this post are downsized; the art you will receive will be much higher res.
Specifically, I work with a 600px/in canvas that is at minimum 2000 pixels on one side. The smallest image you can get from me will therefore be 2000 x 2000 pixels.

I work in Krita with a Huion 1060+ tablet, although I may be getting a new model of Huion tablet soon.

My turnaround time is within 3 days for the sketch and within 7 days once the sketch has been approved. Paintings, however, vary widely and can take anywhere from one month to several to be completed. The sketch for these is usually available within 7 days.

If your image has text, such as a ref or a badge or you just want text in some other way, I'm willing to download any font you'd like as long as it's available for free.

I'm living in the EST timezone and am most available from 5:00pm to 12:00am.

Contacts
Here, of course!
Discord - yggi#8617
Email - YggdrasilIncar@gmail.com
Furaffinity - Yggdrasil-Incar
Amino - YggdrasilIncar
Artconomy - Yggdrasil-Incar