• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open for Traditional Commissions! Sketches, Linearts, Pencilisms, and Watercolors!

Opening up traditional commissions to draw a character of your liking! Whether it is humans, anthros, animals, creatures, or even your original characters, I can draw them in my style!

Just note that i do not have my computer with me to give high quality scans of my drawings to you. Until i am able to get it back, I will be using my smartphone's camera for now and contact you when i can send your drawing more neatly. Also all drawings are sent DIGITALLY!

To acquire a drawing, you must:

- Provide written details of your character and any references needed to help me visualize what you want. Also list down what type of drawing you want (ex. Sketch Waist).

- Send these details and references through private messages only, and i will then determine the price of your drawing for you.

- After the price is determined, send your full payment immediately for me to start working on your drawing. If you have a Paypal account, send your payment to my paypal address, myfantasiworld08@yahoo.com

Now here is a list of prices and types of commissions for you to choose from (I will provide drawing examples as soon as possible):

Sketches: (will be colored digitally when I get back computer, like this: myfantasiworld.deviantart.com: Benjamin Carmine Reloaded
- Waist: $10
- Body: $15

Linearts:
- Waist: $25
- Body: $30

Pencilisms:
- Waist: $35
- Body: $40

Watercolors:
- Waist: $45
- Body: $50

Extra Pricing:
- Detailing (for each character): $5
- Extra Character $5

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! If you want to know what my particular style is, you can go to this site: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt .

I work on drawings from Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm pacific time. May change depending on my situation.

Last edited: