• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: OPEN Looking 4 mostly Female Characters/Sonas to draw (SFW&NSWF) 0/4 Female Slots 0/2 Male Slots

CoochieBoo

Artsy Yeen
I'm looking for female Characters/Sonas to draw as Examples for my Commission Sheet. This means you'll essentially get a free Commission!
I love to draw NSFW but I also need SFW examples.
Females preferred but I'm looking for 1-2 male characters too. All Species, Simple & Difficult/intricate Designs allowed. :D

Open:
0/4 Female Slots
0/2 Male Slots

How to get your Request:
  1. Post Link to Reference
  2. NSWF= Yes or no
  3. Give Idea for Pose/Theme if NSFW send a private Message(Include preferred kinks if applicable)
  4. Is Multicharacter okay? Am I allowed to draw your character with one of mine or someones on this Thread? (includes NSFW if allowed previously)
This is not first-come, first Serve!
What you'll receive is the full-sized Illustration for PRIVATE use.

Jaredthefox92

How about a Italian lesbian elephantess sorceress?

Augusta dom.png

w_i_p__augusta_the_elephantess_by_jaredthefox92_ddagnei-pre.jpg

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
Hey! I hope you get enough characters to draw for your examples. Here's an album of my fursona, there is NSFW content sprinkled in there, just for warning.

- NSFW is totally fine!
- For the pose itself, I'll definitely send you a message with NSFW concepts you can work with.
- I am also okay with additional characters included, and it doesn't matter their gender either.

Good luck, and happy drawing :)

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Hello, fren! I’ve got a new deer girl, Darby for you to draw. NSFW is totally okay, but if you decide you want to draw her, draw her with males only if you’re going for multiple characters, please.

I’ll shoot you a DM in a moment, thank you so much for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 21A4ED65-AD24-4E55-87CE-F0A7D0430415.png
    21A4ED65-AD24-4E55-87CE-F0A7D0430415.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 10

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
Thanks for the opportunity~!

Ref 1: Ref 2:
Both NSFW & SFW allowed.

Pose idea: Perhaps Kubu in an elegant pose, wearing a traditional Vietnamese ao dai.

Multicharacter is fine!

florance the fox

zorua time!
  1. (sorry if blurry
  2. NSWF= no
  3. Give Idea for Pose/Theme(Include preferred kinks if applicable) (tf/tg into female kitsune via hoodie (sorry if my human's bad)
  4. Is Multicharacter okay? Am I allowed to draw your character with one of mine or someones on this Thread? yes

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_102555.jpg
    IMG_20210211_102555.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 10

FayeBunny

https://toyhou.se/7980114.faye/gallery
I'd rather it not be explicitly nsfw for her, but suggestive or mildly nsfw things are fine. ^u^
I'm really not sure about a pose, but I'm very impatient for spring so maybe something spring related? Or even summer. :)
Multicharacter is perfectly okay, but she's a pretty timid character so she wouldn't be confidently interacting with strangers.

Thanks for the chance! ^u^

Lucifer The Dragoness

A Half Good Half Evil 'Ness
I would love one of this girl https://toyhou.se/10008526.salem/gallery#31740886 in this style (Cynder from Spyro) https://toyhou.se/10008526.salem/gallery#31834986
NSFW is fine but I would prefer SFW if you choose her ^.^
however she can be snuggled up to another's character if you'd like to do that (so yes multichar is fine)
As for by herself, I wouldn't mind her just seeming lost in thought over her past, almost sad, in a mountain cave looking outside of it (she would be inside looking out)
If doing the human or anthro version would prefer her casting something ^.^

Last edited:

dofferz

my character would be here! he is male, but i also have this here if you did want female. mind this isn’t me requesting two on one piece or two separate pieces!! this is just in case you didn’t want to do the one since it is male!
and yeah! nsfw if possible ^^
i’m not too great at figuring out any specific poses for anything, but i can note you any needed kinks or anything if you would be interested!
and yeah! i’m up for multi character if desired! though note that he is strictly hetero only. she is predominantly male leaning, but flexible.

note i mostly draw them as feral since i’m not too hot at drawing anthro, but they DO have anthro forms.

clowntown

a fool
I'm looking for female Characters/Sonas to draw as Examples for my Commission Sheet. This means you'll essentially get a free Commission!
I love to draw NSFW but I also need SFW examples.
Females preferred but I'm looking for 1-2 male characters too. All Species, Simple & Difficult/intricate Designs allowed. :D

Open:
0/4 Female Slots
0/2 Male Slots

How to get your Request:
  1. Post Link to Reference
  2. NSWF= Yes or no
  3. Give Idea for Pose/Theme if NSFW send a private Message(Include preferred kinks if applicable)
  4. Is Multicharacter okay? Am I allowed to draw your character with one of mine or someones on this Thread? (includes NSFW if allowed previously)
This is not first-come, first Serve!
What you'll receive is the full-sized Illustration for PRIVATE use.
Untitled_Artwork~7.png

1. My mime themed spinosaurus son ;v
  2. NSWF= no
  3. Pose/theme: anything really, but maybe something cute and clowny /silly if that makes sense lol
  4. Is Multicharacter okay? Sure!!

Pseudolias

If you could draw my character, I'd be very happy! Thank you for this opportunity!
2. NSFW is okay! Whether you draw her in SFW or NSFW is your choice & fine with me! Also, if some of her sexual anatomy makes you uncomfortable, it's okay if you omit it when drawing her.
3. Embrafillowy is meant to be cute, yet motherly, & cartoony (Ex: Pouch has hammerspace.) & ditzy in physiology & behaviour. She's also over 2 meters tall, very physically dense heavy, & strong.
Normal stuff like her being friendly & cute is okay, but so is stuff that shows off her "toon logic", or unintuitive/unexpected strength or mass. Stuff like tilting a couch by sitting on 1 end, pulling a bed bigger than herself out of her pouch, damaging floors by landing on them, seeing stars/birdies when dazed.... Lewd style stuff is fine, too.
But whatever you wanna draw is fine.
4. Multicharacter is absolutely okay! As a requester, my stance is you're the artist, so your call what you do, if anything, with her is fine with me!

TheSewerKing

If you want I would love a piece of this ratty boi (can be male or female nsfw or sfw)
i Don’t mind what u do with him

Attachments

• B50DFC84-2D12-4361-8A5D-EFA5B9FBCD9F.png
    B50DFC84-2D12-4361-8A5D-EFA5B9FBCD9F.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 4