• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: [OPEN] Rex's Art Shenanigans | Digital, Cel-Shading | $5-$30 commissions!

Rexcaliburr

Vault Hunter
dd0ajzg-36eaffb2-eb62-4dcf-bcc5-b7956d906e7c.png

Welcome to Rex's Art Shenanigans!
Hi there! I'm Rex, and I'm currently struggling to pay my monthly bills. I'm offering digital head shots, waist-ups, and full bodies for varying prices. All pieces are cel-shaded.

What I will draw:
- Furries
- Humans
- Dragons
- Monsters
- Cyborgs & Robots

What I will not draw:
- NSFW (sorry - I'm just not comfortable)
- Fan Art
- Hate Art, or anything discriminatory

Payment is via Paypal only! I start work only after receiving the full amount. My Trello can be accessed to track the progress of your commission.

To commission me, please comment here with references and details, including head shot, waist-up, or full body. Feel free to be as specific as you want, including details on expression and pose if you like.

Full Bodies:
$25 - Coloured and cel-shaded
dd3lw3s-33eba2ca-4c40-4ab4-b8c3-2914c1ab2025.png
cheetah_by_rexcaliburr_dd8lwot-fullview.png

Waist Up:
$12-$17 - Coloured and cel-shaded.

dd6t8p1-aa3bb275-7a23-4685-89b5-e9437ddc600c.png

vault_hunters_sprites_by_rexcaliburr_dcue9s5-pre.png

Head Shot
$5-$10 - Coloured and cel-shaded.

venomous_by_rexcaliburr_dcxq99h-fullview.png

king_of_music_by_rexcaliburr_dcv1auk-fullview.png

Leadhoof

Niche Internet Microcelebrity
I could use some more artwork of my sona. I'll get some reference material together.

Last edited:

Lucifer The Dragoness

A Half Good Half Evil 'Ness
What determines if a headshot is 10$ vs 5$? (Asking bc I might get 3 but I wanna know what causes what price) I have a human and 2 furries, none of which are overly complex

Rexcaliburr

Vault Hunter
@Leadhoof Sounds good!

@Lucifer The Dragoness This comes down to the complexity of the design and colour. A white cat would be priced much lower than a multi-chrome Dutch Angel Dragon with a whole bunch more horns, details, and designs. I can have a look at your designs first before quoting a price so you can decide if you'd still like to commission me ^^

Lucifer The Dragoness

A Half Good Half Evil 'Ness
@Leadhoof Sounds good!

@Lucifer The Dragoness This comes down to the complexity of the design and colour. A white cat would be priced much lower than a multi-chrome Dutch Angel Dragon with a whole bunch more horns, details, and designs. I can have a look at your designs first before quoting a price so you can decide if you'd still like to commission me ^^
Yeah that would be great, would you like me to send em in notes or?