• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open RP - Forest Clearing

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! This is just a place for RP. Have you sen the type of RP that happens in the Predators vs Prey thread? Did you like it? Well then bring it over to this one! There's not really a direction. It's just an RP hangout, basically. *Bows and prepares for strangeness*

Setting: In a clearing in the woods. This clearing has a waterfall that feeds into a crystal clear pool with no fish that leads into a clear stream with no fish. There is a small cave behind the waterfall. The weather is perfect, not too cloudy but not too clear, not too hot and not too cold. There are flowers, bushes, and a perfect view of the sunset.

Edit: Please no horny! Keep this thread SFW for wholesome fun!

Last edited:

Alys_0_0

*Alys looks up at your arrival. She was looking at a beautiful flower with so many lovely colours. She waves and smiles* Hello! Welcome to the clearing!

Alys_0_0

*Face becomes the definition of ??*

Alys_0_0

Interesting... *Goes to the pool and gets in*

Alys_0_0

*I'm sitting comfortably in the clear pool, smiling at you* This is just a clearing I found a while ago. You're welcome here whenever! It's such a beautiful place.

A black and red Mew quietly flew about in the clear skies above, enjoying the clean, crisp air with happy joy. He flew about as the wind whipped through his short, yet wavy hair, purring to himself quietly as he came to a landing.

However, his landing wasn't as smooth as he had planned, since a high wind kicked up right when he least expected it. It blew him into a bush, and he landed in a bush, emerging from it after a while, a pile of leaves covering his face.

"Interesting......I can't really see much....," Zenith murmured, looking about. He stumbled out of the bush, then looked around, completely blinded by the bushes as he tried to look around, unwary of the environment he had stumbled into involuntarily.

ssaannttoo

A black and red Mew quietly flew about in the clear skies above, enjoying the clean, crisp air with happy joy. He flew about as the wind whipped through his short, yet wavy hair, purring to himself quietly as he came to a landing.

However, his landing wasn't as smooth as he had planned, since a high wind kicked up right when he least expected it. It blew him into a bush, and he landed in a bush, emerging from it after a while, a pile of leaves covering his face.

"Interesting......I can't really see much....," Zenith murmured, looking about. He stumbled out of the bush, then looked around, completely blinded by the bushes as he tried to look around, unwary of the environment he had stumbled into involuntarily.
*When Zenith stumbles out of the bush it would seem he has gained a friend. When he walks out there would be an Eevee sitting on his head, nomming on some berries. The Eevee would look down at the Mew, giggling as berry juices drip onto his chin.*

Hewwow!

Taking the bush off of his head, the Mew blinked, hearing a small hello being sounded. Confused, he looked around, tilting his head.

Only when he nearly fell over from the weight on his head did he look up, carefully. Seeing an Eevee, he waved a bit, smiling softly.

"Oh uhh...hey there. Mind telling me why your on my head?," the Mew asked, swishing his tail slowly.

Alys_0_0

"Thanks. But I get the feeling that this place is magical in some way too!"
*I smile wider from my spot in the pool* I suppose peacefulness and beauty is a magic of its own... *A thoughtful look crosses my face*

Alys_0_0

*Fully submerges into the pool, hoping to bring the RP to life again*

The Mew kept lounging about, wondering where exactly he had ended up.

"Is there anyone to tell where.....exactly I have ended up in? I appear lost....once more," Zenith mumbled, looking around.

If there was one thing he hated, it was being lost.

Another thing was admitting to being lost.

Alys_0_0

*Rises back to the surface*
You've arrived at my clearing! Welcome, friend! This is a clearing deep in the woods that can only be found when someone needs it. People find it often because "need" is a really loose term nowadays.
*I smile from the pool*

The Mew nodded, looking around as he focused at the dragon in the water.

"I see......well, thank you for clarifying where I managed to end up. This place does seem really relaxing...and quite welcome might I add....," Zenith said, sitting down as he looked around.

"I take it you are the one who found this place originally?"

Alys_0_0

*I nod with a smile*
Yep! I haven't left since I found it, happy to welcome people to the clearing. Some stay for a while, others leave rather quickly, others return. It's a very relaxing place and can be very helpful for anyone.
*I stand and stretch*

Zenith nodded a little, looking around as he took the view into focus.

"Indeed....it's a rather nice and welcome place. I might stay a while.....being an Emperor and looking over hundreds of thousands of people can become tiring after some time...," the Mew said softly, lying on the floor.

Alys_0_0

*I sit back down in the pool. There's a small ledge under the water that keeps me upright*
Emperor, huh? That sounds really stressful. I could never be responsible for that many people without falling apart.
*I chuckle a little*

The Mew giggled a little, smiling just a bit.

"Ah, that's all good. Don't worry, even if you can't govern that many, I'm sure your skill lies elsewhere," Zenith said supportively, wagging his long tail slowly.

Alys_0_0

True! Everyone has a skill somewhere.

"Indeed they do. And you'll find yours for sure," Zenith said, smiling softly.

He looked up at the clearing, nodding a bit from the nice stillness.

"Very peaceful here...."

Alys_0_0

{Time to go into real RP mode cuz it's just so hard to resist}
*Alys smiles at the peaceful look on your face*
Yes it's quite lovely on land. Would you like to join me in the pool? I've learned in my time here that it always stays the perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold.