• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open RP - Forest Clearing

Zenith looked over at the water, then nodded a bit, having nothing against water in all senses. Besides, who should hate water when they can swim?

"Sure. I don't see anything wrong with it," the Mew said, floating on over to the water.

Tentatively, he dipped the tip of his tail in, testing the temperature of the water.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
The temperature was perfect for him. The perfect temperature to soothe aches and pains and release tension.

Alys smiles and says, "So? How's the water?"

Zenith nodded, wagging his tail a bit as he slowly dipped into the water, purring softly.

"Ooh.....that water.....it's pure delight....," the Mew said softly, relaxing as his ears drooped in relaxation.

Alys_0_0

Alys nods, satisfied and proud of what she considers her clearing because of how long she's lived there.

"Hungry? There are apples and berries growing around here. Thirsty? Just go under the water fall! The water is clean as can be and quite refreshing."

To emphasize the water part, she wades over to the waterfall and stands beneath it, mouth open to drink. After a few sips she returns to her original spot with a smile.

Zenith smiled as he watched this, nodding a bit as he wagged his tail slowly, purring a bit.

"Quite the kind one you are.....and respectful too. I must thank you for your hospitality...."

Alys_0_0

Of course! This clearing is for anyone as long as they mean no harm. It would not appear to those intending harm. It has happened but not often.

She smiles at the Mew and rests her head back along the rim of the pool.

Zenith nodded, smiling as he laid back, relaxing in the pool.

"Very well. I seek to inflict no such harm, so I'll just relax for the moment being....it's very nice here..."

Alys_0_0

Smiling, Alys closes her eyes. She waits for someone else to come, always ready to welcome more people.

Alys_0_0

Alys smiles at Tyll'a.
Welcome! How are you this fine day?

Alys_0_0

The dragon laughs a little.
"Well, that's good!"
She dozes off to await a new day.
{It be night time for me}

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
*lights flicker in the distance

Alys_0_0

*Wakes up for a bit and sees the lights*
Strange...

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
*distant voices*

Alys_0_0

*Shrugs and gets out of pool to dry off*
Must be newcomers.

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
*the voices draw closer, closer, CLOSER UNTIL ITS REVEALED TO BE??? me and my followers...*

Uhh, are we interrupting bathtime?

Alys_0_0

Alys smiles brightly at the newcomers.
"Nope! This clearing is free to all! Welcome, friends. Welcome!"
Her arms spread in a welcoming gesture.

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
Thanks, our carriages broke down and we've been trekking on foot for about *checks eternal hourglass* 4 hours.

Alys_0_0

The dragoness nods.
"Ah, well this place is welcome to those who need it. A place to relax, get away from the stress of life. You and your followers certainly seem stressed!"

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
Indeed, who leaves a cursed chessboard in the middle of the forest?! Fortunately I know how to think ahead.

*clearing is lit up with the magelight of my followers as they settle down*

Alys_0_0

Ah. Well, forgive me but I am rather tired so I'll sleep for a while. Surely you've got plenty of company with your followers? And I'm sure someone will come into the clearing at some point as well!
{Sorry but I don't have much time right now!}

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
(Alright, see ya later)

Alaricat

Tiny blue piece of shit
The bushes to the edges seem to rustle as a bulky dark gray wolf with piercing blue eyes emerges, she seems ordinary enough other than the blue jay that sat loyally on her back. Her tail had feathers from the bird twined into her fur and a bear tooth necklace. "If you're looking for food, you hunt." She said gruffly as she shouldered her way towards the group through the low hanging branches. "Or are you just some feeble two leg?" She sneered. The blue jay seemed to caw in laughter with her. (hope u dont mind me hopping in !)