• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

lacelamb11

Alrighty, so I've been lurking on the RP Tavern awhile, consistently seeing private rp request threads. I'm pretty new around here, but I'd been sort of disappointed by the lack of casual, open rp threads. So with the encouragement of some others, I decided to open this thread.

The premise is simple. The RP is set in a bar; but not just any bar! This bar doesn't serve alcoholic beverages. In compliance with the rules, it is PG-PG 13 rated, and since I'm not certain how strictly these rules are enforced, I'd like to not look like a fool and have my thread taken down due to mentions of alcohol! Thus its name is the Juice Bar!

Rules:
!Follow the rules of the Tavern
!That means no lewding/yiff :V take that on private ya horndogs!
!No harassment; slurs on the basis of race, gender, sexuality or religion OOC. No personal prejudices in my bar!
!Have fun! This ain't a real bar, so do whatever ya want! Even if the damn thing burns down. We're here to have a good time.
Feel free to interact with others as your character(s) or any matter of folk who'd be on the bar scene! Patrons, newbies, bartenders, janitors, rats who eat the crumbs off the ground, anything goes!
1394484289.kenket_spudbig.jpg

Speedpaint: Spud by Kenket on Furaffinity

S

Steelite

Finally, something casual and not just about trying to save the world, lol. I'm in :D

Balans

The maze of posters directed the titanic drake on a treasure hunt for the new Juice Bar. The conflicting directions and confusing recommendations from passerby didn't make the hunt any easier. For some, this was sure to infuriate. But for the massive, muscular, golden yellow and white drake, this was incredible. The hunt for the Juice Bar fed his appetite for adventure, even a small one such as finding the new bar.

One final poster finally led Balans to the bar. He dwaddles up to the door, swings it wide open, and he could smell th---

THUNK!

His head thunks into the high door frame. He blushes a little, before ducking his 8' 1" frame under and through the opening. He gently closes the door, checks the frame for any damage (thankfully, none at all), and slowly eases onto a chair. The chair creaks from his size, but thankfully it's strong enough to hold the large drake on its own.

Balans orders a small juice drink and looks to all the other guests in the bar. This was always the most exciting thing in bars. You never know who you'd meet, or what adventures you'd travel to.

lacelamb11

The maze of posters directed the titanic drake on a treasure hunt for the new Juice Bar. The conflicting directions and confusing recommendations from passerby didn't make the hunt any easier. For some, this was sure to infuriate. But for the massive, muscular, golden yellow and white drake, this was incredible. The hunt for the Juice Bar fed his appetite for adventure, even a small one such as finding the new bar.

One final poster finally led Balans to the bar. He dwaddles up to the door, swings it wide open, and he could smell th---

THUNK!

His head thunks into the high door frame. He blushes a little, before ducking his 8' 1" frame under and through the opening. He gently closes the door, checks the frame for any damage (thankfully, none at all), and slowly eases onto a chair. The chair creaks from his size, but thankfully it's strong enough to hold the large drake on its own.

Balans orders a small juice drink and looks to all the other guests in the bar. This was always the most exciting thing in bars. You never know who you'd meet, or what adventures you'd travel to.
*Slides his drink over to him like a beyblade (lol)*
'ere ya go mate! I ain't never seen ya round before, nevermind anybody else here tonight! The name's Lilwen!

Balans

*Slides his drink over to him like a beyblade (lol)*
'ere ya go mate! I ain't never seen ya round before, nevermind anybody else here tonight! The name's Lilwen!
The dragon grips the spinning drink, and smiles towards the new person. He slowly nods to the man and grins.

"Thank you! Well, this bar has been recently built, from what those posters mentioned. My name is Balans."

The massive dragon holds out a paw to Lilwen.

"Awesome to meet you too."

lacelamb11

The ram held his paw, wet with cold condensation, to his forehead and chuckled at the realization of his forgetfulness.

"Silly me! Ah, it's my first real job y'see. I get this feeling like time has slowed, seeing so many fresh faces. It's been a whirlwind." He smiled down at the glasses he was now polishing, multi tasking all while musing to the dragon.

Balans

The dragon pulls his paw back and chuckles.

"Oh, I see. Forgive me then. I didn't know you were the owner of this lovely pub."

He gazes towards the door and gestures with two fingers towards posters talking about the grand opening.

"While I have the chance, I'd advise better poster directions. Had me going on quite the adventure to find this new place, as your posters we're pointing on all sorts of directions."

lacelamb11

((ah, I should've said "his own paw"! No confusion I hope!))

Open paint buckets and brushes which held blank and semi-completed posters to the ground littered what could be seen of the back room beyond the japanese-style partition curtain.

The ram looked at the dragon with a face full of innocent incompetence, catching the glass he'd scrambled to clean before nearly falling to the ground.

"Ah..ah! Is that so? I got lost myself in these back allies. My old man thought the property owner tripped me up, what with the location so far back from
the main road! Can ya believe 'at?"

lacelamb11

(Playing as a manokit and manokit's are partially blind, just thought I'd put that out there xD)
Walks into juice bar cautiously and sniffs around, walking towards the seats at the front. "Hello there, er, can I get a small juice please?"

Heyo! Small juice comin' right up!

The ram makes a show of putting together a rather simple drink, shaking it up, pouring it from up high, and plopping the ice cubes down in procession. He looks over to the manokit with a wide grin, but feels dulled by his lack of a reaction. Finally, he sends it off with a spin just as he did last time.

Balans

((ah, I should've said "his own paw"! No confusion I hope!))

Open paint buckets and brushes which held blank and semi-completed posters to the ground littered what could be seen of the back room beyond the japanese-style partition curtain.

The ram looked at the dragon with a face full of innocent incompetence, catching the glass he'd scrambled to clean before nearly falling to the ground.

"Ah..ah! Is that so? I got lost myself in these back allies. My old man thought the property owner tripped me up, what with the location so far back from
the main road! Can ya believe 'at?"

(It's ok, no worries!)

"I could actually. It sounds like that landlord just wanted to be rid of the property. Good for all of us though! Means we can all drink a shot of juice, enjoy the company of others, and meet new people."

The large drake looks to see another guest that has sat down at the bar, closer to him.

"Speaking of, this is someone new right now. Hello there! You are?"

lacelamb11

The manokit nods and feels around for it before grabbing it to drink. "Thank you," he said and started to take a sip, afterwards shuffling around his pocket and paying the ram by putting the money on the table and sliding it over, "I hope that's the right amount." he mumbled to himself.
He examines the money closely, laughing at the $20 bill he'd accidentally put in before handing it back.

"Y'hard of sight? Don't worry about it none, I'm blind as a bat without my glasses. What's your name fella?"

lacelamb11

The manokit jumped a bit and twitched his ears at the sound of a new voice, "Oh um, me? I'm Leroy... And yes, partially blind-sadly that's what comes with being a manokit." He answered nervously fumbling with his fingers.
He smiled tenderly now. "I'm Lilwen! Two L names, huh! Rolls off the tongue easy enough, but I guess you know better than me if it's pleasing to hear. I own the place, only one working the shift too if my memory serves. Y'meet Balans yet? He seems like a smart fella, friendly too!"