• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
A human enters the juice bar, bags and dark circles under his eyes.

He walks up to the bar and takes a look at the menu, waiting politely for someone to take his order.

"Hmm... I think I'll do grape juice. I wonder if they serve bread here? Wow, I'm weird..."

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
"YAAAAAY!" - Guifrog exclaimed while clapping hands to Ravo and his beautiful flute-singing, though he couldn't help but burst into laughter as he saw Aaron kapowing on the floor. "Wha-what happ-LOL!" A few secs pass by, and he tries to ask: "Y-you okay?--" But he couldn't control it.

As the whole scene catches people's attention, after about a minute, Guifrog takes a deep breath and leans towards Ravon, trying to overcome the noise: "Hey! The effect will go away once you need to take a pee. You will be awed to watch it as you do it, by the way!"

Even with his red fur coat it was very obvious Ravo was blushing deeply, though he did enjoy the experience. He laughed along with Aaron, but of course it came out as a long winded, high pitched piping, forcing him to put a paw to his mouth. Soon, Guifrog leaned over and assured him that it was temporary, and that you could get rid of it by going to the toilet. Ravo was about to thank him, but stopped himself, and instead just gave the frog a pat on the back, and got up to go to the toilet, smiling at a few patrons along the way congratulating his 'performance.'

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
Even with his red fur coat it was very obvious Ravo was blushing deeply, though he did enjoy the experience. He laughed along with Aaron, but of course it came out as a long winded, high pitched piping, forcing him to put a paw to his mouth. Soon, Guifrog leaned over and assured him that it was temporary, and that you could get rid of it by going to the toilet. Ravo was about to thank him, but stopped himself, and instead just gave the frog a pat on the back, and got up to go to the toilet, smiling at a few patrons along the way congratulating his 'performance.'
Aaron got back up on his feet, and set the stool up again so he could actually sit on it.

He then spoke to Ravo, “Are you ok, buddy? Nod once for ‘I’m fine’ and nod thrice for ‘Ah! I can’t speak properly anymore!’ “

Guifrog

Blue frog
He walks up to the bar and takes a look at the menu, waiting politely for someone to take his order.
((I read somewhere that we can play the bartender too, is that true? Either way, I'll try to help you getting in))

After watching Ravo's wonderful singing and Aaron's deliciously fun laughing performance, Guifrog notices the door opening again, revealing a human creature.

"Sir, you want some jazz brass-sounding juice?" - he happily yelled. The frog had a penchant for repeating something if he had too much fun with it, which could either amuse or annoy some.

But then he noticed a dot. A small, yet big enough to see from his distance, black walking dot. It was an ant. And now it was on the human's forehead. And he couldn't help it.

"Excuse me." *SLURP!* he grabbed it with his long tongue. Not much, but it tasted exquisite as an appetizer.

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
((I read somewhere that we can play the bartender too, is that true? Either way, I'll try to help you getting in))

After watching Ravo's wonderful singing and Aaron's deliciously fun laughing performance, Guifrog notices the door opening again, revealing a human creature.

"Sir, you want some jazz brass-sounding juice?" - he happily yelled. The frog had a penchant for repeating something if he had too much fun with it, which could either amuse or annoy some.

But then he noticed a dot. A small, yet big enough to see from his distance, black walking dot. It was an ant. And now it was on the human's forehead. And he couldn't help it.

"Excuse me." *SLURP!* he grabbed it with his long tongue. Not much, but it tasted exquisite as an appetizer.
The humans eyes go wide with shock. He wipes his head with his sleeve twice, a disoriented look on his face.

"Um... er... hello?" he says, confusion in his voice.

Wulf Canavar

"He flashed a knowing grin...."
A human enters the juice bar, bags and dark circles under his eyes.

"Hmm... I think I'll do grape juice. I wonder if they serve bread here? Wow, I'm weird..."

Wulf waved at the newcomer.

FlickerTheWolf

Huntress
Wolf waved to @AoraTheWolf as the newcomer came in.

"It's cool to have all those good memories of family. I'm still pretty fuzzy on my background. " he jokingly tapped himself on the side of the head.

"Got some gears loose up here, I think. Still working to get them sorted out."

" So you're a pretty good shot with a bow then? , what kind do you prefer? Yew? Recurve? Modern compound hunting bow?
"I grew up using a longbow, so that's what I'm best with. But yes, I'm a good shot." She rested her head on her forearms with a slight smile

Wulf Canavar

"I grew up using a longbow, so that's what I'm best with. But yes, I'm a good shot." She rested her head on her forearms with a slight smile

Wulf liked her smile, and grinned back.

"Well, that's cool, " Wulf replied. I don't know much about them. My hunting has always been done in my four-legged aspect, chasing them down. Mind teaching me to shoot?

Also, maybe we could hunt together, you with the bow, me with teeth and claws. I could flush them out for you, and track the blood trails for you.

What do you think?"

FlickerTheWolf

Huntress
Wulf liked her smile, and grinned back.

"Well, that's cool, " Wulf replied. I don't know much about them. My hunting has always been done in my four-legged aspect, chasing them down. Mind teaching me to shoot?

Also, maybe we could hunt together, you with the bow, me with teeth and claws. I could flush them out for you, and track the blood trails for you.

What do you think?"
"Deal" Her smile grew. "I know a place that's good for hunting with an animal companion, no offense"

Wulf Canavar

"Deal" Her smile grew. "I know a place that's good for hunting with an animal companion, no offense"

Wulf winked at her calling him an 'animal companion' He only chuckled at the irony, and obviously he didn't take offense. If anything he thought it was funny.

He returned her smile.

"So what's this place you're thinking of?" He looked around at the juice bar. "Want to get out of here?'' he asked her. He stood up, and if she's interested, he'll hold out his hand to her and lead her outside.

FlickerTheWolf

Huntress
Wulf winked at her calling him an 'animal companion' He only chuckled at the irony, and obviously he didn't take offense. If anything he thought it was funny.

He returned her smile.

"So what's this place you're thinking of?" He looked around at the juice bar. "Want to get out of here?'' he asked her. He stood up, and if she's interested, he'll hold out his hand to her and lead her outside.
She stood, and after a moment of hesitation, accepted his hand. "It's a forest that allows bow hunting, with a small admission fee." She smiled shyly.

S

Steelite

A strange chimera-ish creature walks in the bar and takes a look around, then picks a seat next to the human ( @DragonMaster21 ) and subtly glances at him.
His snake tail rests its head on the table as well, its eyes gazing at all the drinks with a rather thirsty and wanting look. However he doesn't notice it and talks to the human instead.

- Been lookin' for you everywhere, man. For a human among us animal people, you're pretty dang hard to find.

He takes out a small note and gives it to him.

- A zoologist asked me to give this to you.

Lucian,
You still have the map of the city of Berna to finish. Not everyone is patient for the waiting.
I for one desire to see you finally get down to it at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
A Friend

PS : Victor told me to take his daughter to you, saying you wanna pet the pup. Where the heck are you, anyway !?

The creature looks at the human with the expression of someone about to give the human some real sass for good measure.

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar rushed through the back entrance of the bar.

"Phew, I made it just in time for my shift." Izar thought.
(The large confident lion was not known for his punctuality in clocking in on time. Thanks to his charm, the boss decided to keep him around.)

Izar strapped on his bar apron, quickly combed through his hair with his paws, and checked to make sure that his lion breathe was not particularly offensive today.

"Okay! Show time!"

Izar walked behind the bar, looking for his first patron of the day.

Asassinator

Aaron was having a little chat with @Guifrog and kinda taught @Ravofox sign language because he couldn't speak (thanks to what he drank), until he heard the door behind the bar open loudly, and a familiar voice exclaiming he was ready for his shift. He turned back at the counter to see his lion friend, Izar.

"Hey Izar! I didn't know you worked here."

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar heard a friendly voice. Izar turned to see that it was his friend Aaron

Izar walked closest to wear his pal was sitting

"Hey Aaron!" Izar said enthusiastically

"Yeah! This is my new part time gig! How are things going with you today?!" Izar said warmly.

Guifrog

Blue frog
Guifrog was having a blast as Aaron tried to talk with Ravo the Flute Singer, when a lion with glowing facial features showed up. Those immediately caught his attention, just like any other glowing thing would.

"Wooah, I like those!" He said in awe as Izar came nearby. "What are they made of?"

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Guifrog was having a blast as Aaron tried to talk with Ravo the Flute Singer, when a lion with glowing facial features showed up. Those immediately caught his attention, just like any other glowing thing would.

"Wooah, I like those!" He said in awe as Izar came nearby. "What are they made of?"

"Ah hello @Guifrog !" Izar said heartily "They are made out of a rare venom from the deadliest snake in the deepest cave on the farthest island in the Atlantic Ocean. Of course, that is until the island was swallowed up, never to be seen again."

*walks in and gets a drink alone*

Izar turned to the fox that just sat down behind the bar (@josephtirado21 )

"Ah hello friend, can I get you a drink!?" Izar warmly stated to the fox

Asassinator

"They are made out of a rare venom from the deadliest snake in the deepest cave on the farthest island in the Atlantic Ocean. Of course, that is until the island was swallowed up, never to be seen again."
“That sounds amazing! So how many other places have you gone to explore?”

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
"oh hello,that would be great"@Izar

Izar reached behind the bar counter and got some vintage sparkling grape juice.

"Here you go friend! my name is Izar, haven't seen you around here before." Izar warmly said to the fox, as he handed him his drink

“That sounds amazing! So how many other places have you gone to explore?”

Izar turned to his faithful buddy Aaron

"Well, I'm glad you asked.." Izar said while taking a big breathe of air for a long winded response

"I've been to the tallest peaks of mt.Furvor, Swam to the bottom of the deepest oceans, I've fought 20 foot alligators in the most remote swamps in the world, I've been to the farthest reaches of the fur arctic and wrestled with polar bears (not @Dreva ), I've climbed the tallest trees in the forests of furvona, and that was just last week!" Izar proudly explained.

josephtirado21

a fox with a sense of humor ;D
"hey thanks" *drinks a sip* "im joe nice to meet you and wow you seem brave to be doing that stuff,i geuss you like out doors @Izar im not really into travling"

Asassinator

Izar turned to his faithful buddy Aaron

"Well, I'm glad you asked.." Izar said while taking a big breathe of air for a long winded response

"I've been to the tallest peaks of mt.Furvor, Swam to the bottom of the deepest oceans, I've fought 20 foot alligators in the most remote swamps in the world, I've been to the farthest reaches of the fur arctic and wrestled with polar bears (not @Dreva ), I've climbed the tallest trees in the forests of furvona, and that was just last week!" Izar proudly explained.
“Oh wow!” Aaron said, impressed, “Your job is a lot more interesting than mine! So why is such an amazing adventurer like you working here?”