• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
"hey thanks" *drinks a sip* "im joe nice to meet you and wow you seem brave to be doing that stuff,i geuss you like out doors @Izar im not really into travling"

"Nice to meet you Joe! I love the outdoors. Are you from around these parts?" Izar enthusiastically said to Joe

“Oh wow!” Aaron said, impressed, “Your job is a lot more interesting than mine! So why is such an amazing adventurer like you working here?”

"Well, uh... I... sort of racked up a lot of credit card debt paying for my conquests." Izar said, shamefully

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
"Well, uh... I... sort of racked up a lot of credit card debt paying for my conquests." Izar said, shamefully
Aaron saw the embarrassment on Izar’s face. He comforted the lion. “It’s okay, Izar. At least you can have fun here while paying your debt!”

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
"oh i see,have you managed your credit @Izar ?" joe says curiously *takes another sip*

"If by managed, you mean get many credit cards to pay for even more debt, then yes. Unfortunately these activities have caused debt collectors to send bounty hunters after me.. I'm forced to hide in the bushes outside my apartment, which is why I'm usually late for work." Izar replied to Joe. Hoping he didn't say too much.

Aaron saw the embarrassment on Izar’s face. He comforted the lion. “It’s okay, Izar. At least you can have fun here while paying your debt!”

"Yes! And if that doesn't work out I can always be a lion in a traveling circus." Izar said grimly.

Guifrog

Blue frog
Guifrog barely gets every nuance of Izar's extraordinarily diverse activities due to his slow pace, but gets shocked nevertheless. "I can't even throw a punch at a lizard" - he thought to himself.

But after his last drops of blueberry juice, he finally said: "I've already been to the other side of my jungle! It had some human creatures cutting trees, and they had reaaaally scary machines!" He gives that innocent, but proud smiling face, at the legendary adventurous lion.

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Guifrog barely gets every nuance of Izar's extraordinarily diverse activities due to his slow pace, but gets shocked nevertheless. "I can't even throw a punch at a lizard" - he thought to himself.

But after his last drops of blueberry juice, he finally said: "I've already been to the other side of my jungle! It had some human creatures cutting trees, and they had reaaaally scary machines!" He gives that innocent, but proud smiling face, at the legendary adventurous lion.

Izar turned to @Guifrog

"What Jungle do you come from?" Izar warmly asked Guifrog

"Those monsters! Did you try to poison any of those smoothie heathens, for destroying your home?"

Guifrog

Blue frog
"I come from the far north region of Amazon Rainforest" - he responds while playing with his now empty bottle by spinning it like a spinning top. "There are hundreds of poison frogs where I come from, but my poison is different from the others'. It's like an ink that glows and makes melodic sounds when I paint in the air with it..." - the bottle escapes from the table while spinning and breaks on the floor. He continued like nothing has happened -"...so I can make music. And it's unharmful. I mean..." - he giggles and looks at a now silent @Ravofox , who drank his juice mixed with a bit of Guifrog's magical ink before talking like a shakuhachi.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
-Nikolai enters the juice bar looking around at all the various patrons, nodding slightly to himself feeling relieved to see a social area he walks to a table that was seemingly out of the way before sitting at it, watching the room he looks at his phone momentarily- "hmm three hours till my train arrives" -he says quietly to himself before removing his trench coat and ushanka, now sitting in a dress shirt, black cargo pants, a and a pair of steel toe combat boots as his ears move slightly listening to the voices that filled the room-

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
-Nikolai enters the juice bar looking around at all the various patrons, nodding slightly to himself feeling relieved to see a social area he walks to a table that was seemingly out of the way before sitting at it, watching the room he looks at his phone momentarily- "hmm three hours till my train arrives" -he says quietly to himself before removing his trench coat and ushanka, now sitting in a dress shirt, black cargo pants, a and a pair of steel toe combat boots as his ears move slightly listening to the voices that filled the room-

Izar finished his allotted 15 minute break, as he entered the bar he noticed a newcomer sitting at a table clearly out of the way.

“Huh, I wouldn’t have noticed him had my gaze not wondered over that way.” Izar thought

Intrigued Izar approached the newcomer

“Hey friend, haven’t seen you around here before. I’m Izar! I’m a bartender here.. sometimes.” Izar said warmly.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
-Nikolai shifted his gaze to Izar whom had just approached him-

"Hello Izar, I am Nikolai, I just flew arrived from a trip out in Siberia for a geological survey, I have about a three hour wait for my train to arrive so i figured I'd stop in"

-he says, a slight smile coming to his face for the friendly demeanour of Izar-

"What would you recomend as a drink for someone who just came from the icy tundra of the motherland?"

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
-Nikolai shifted his gaze to Izar whom had just approached him-

"Hello Izar, I am Nikolai, I just flew arrived from a trip out in Siberia for a geological survey, I have about a three hour wait for my train to arrive so i figured I'd stop in"

-he says, a slight smile coming to his face for the friendly demeanour of Izar-

"What would you recomend as a drink for someone who just came from the icy tundra of the motherland?"

“ Nickolai! Great to meet you my friend. A Siberian geological survey? Fascinating! What were you looking for out there?” Izar said enthusiastically to Nikolai.

“Now I respect a man who appreciates a fine juice, I got just the thing for ya!”

Izar went behind the bar and brought back a vintage bottle of sparkling raspberry-grape juice.

“This is the good stuff my friend, and this one is on the House!” Izar said proudly as he handed Nikolai a glass.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
“ Nickolai! Great to meet you my friend. A Siberian geological survey? Fascinating! What were you looking for out there?” Izar said enthusiastically to Nikolai.

“Now I respect a man who appreciates a fine juice, I got just the thing for ya!”

Izar went behind the bar and brought back a vintage bottle of sparkling raspberry-grape juice.

“This is the good stuff my friend, and this one is on the House!” Izar said proudly as he handed Nikolai a glass.

"Thank you my good man"

-he says pouring a small amount of the juice in the glass before treating it as he would a fine wine-

"I was furthering a study of radioactive ore that had been discovered in that area"

-Nikolai added before sipping the juice from the glass before pouring a full glass-

"According to the surveyed area, there are some low radiation points on the surface, our excavation team found higher levels of radiation at 50 feet still not in a lethal dose though"

Hatiblackwolf

Too depressed to talk. :(
Hiromi walked into the Juice bar. He looked up, and saw that he was the only Honshu wolf there. He took a seat at the nearest table and wished that he was anywhere, but here. After a long day of hunting for his family, Hiromi was tuckered out and lethargic. He sighed. He wanted to talk to the other peeps in the bar, but he just didn't know what to say.

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
"Thank you my good man"

-he says pouring a small amount of the juice in the glass before treating it as he would a fine wine-

"I was furthering a study of radioactive ore that had been discovered in that area"

-Nikolai added before sipping the juice from the glass before pouring a full glass-

"According to the surveyed area, there are some low radiation points on the surface, our excavation team found higher levels of radiation at 50 feet still not in a lethal dose though"

“That sounds fascinating! Hey,
You don’t happen to have any of that radioactive material with you do ya?! I’d rather not grow a second head.” Izar said jokingly.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai smiled slightly at the humorous joke before chuckling a bit

"No no i dare not carry that kind of material on me, last thing i'd want to do is render this fine establishment to be a biohazardous zone"

after taking a couple of drinks from his glass he noticed a new patron had arrived and decided to sit alone

"Hey there" he called out to Hiromi "why don't you come have a seat over here?" he asks in a friendly manner

Hatiblackwolf

Hiromi's ears pricked up. He looked over and saw Nikolai talking to him. A shudder went up his spine. 'should I talk to them?' he thought. He now had a dazed expression on his face. This was the first time he had been in a bar outside of town, and he was nervous. 'Better risk it' he whispered. Hiromi got up, and walked over towards Nikolai and Izar. "Greetings" he said in a calm tone. Hiromi bowed and sat down. He said "I'm Hiromi, but you can call me Hiro. What's your name?"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai smiled warmly and held his hand out to Hiromi "Nikolai, Nikolai Dmitri Resnov" he says with a kind smile "where are you from Mr. Hiromi?" Nikolai asks curiously

Hatiblackwolf

"I'm from the island Honshu, in Japan. My family and I live in a big village surrounded by a big chain-linked fence" he says "Nearby is a forest, where I go hunting for food, but it is very dangerous to in there". He looked down for a moment, then looked back up at Nikolai. "Where are you from?" He asked.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nickolai nodded listening to Hiromi's story and smiled when he was asked where he was from "I was born in Stalingrad russia, during the U.S.S.R. years, I trained with the soviet military for a while befor landing a job at a Siberian Gulag, after I left that job i got picked up as a Geological Surveyor in Siberia" Nikolai takes a drink from his glass "that frozen tundra is hell on the bones but it's amazing to see the sunrise over the frozen waves of the lake, they are like large sapphires emerging from the snow and when the light hits them they look as clear as crystal" he says looking at Hiroshi as he chuckles a bit "sorry started to ramble there for a moment"

Hatiblackwolf

"That's fine" says Hiromi. "Your story sounds like an interesting place. It's not as cold here in my village, but when it snows, then it does freeze. Last year it was -2 Celsius. But, despite it being so cold, the thing that I look forward to is seeing the cranes flying overhead."

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai smiles slightly "that is something i have never seen not out there anyways, most i've seen is a group of Kasatka heading to Chernobyl, oh my apologies, come have a drink" he says holding the juice bottle out to him "that invite goes for you too Izar" he says sitting back in his chair holding his glass

Hatiblackwolf

Hiromi took a small sip. He was careful not to slobber all over the glass. He thanked Nikolai and waved at Izar.