• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
"Well, I did call in certain favors. The mice, for example, did much of the..."
I manically point all over the place, explaining the minutiae of the bar's construction.
Then I see the Manokit. Flashbacks... *thud*

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
"Well, I did call in certain favors. The mice, for example, did much of the..."
I manically point all over the place, explaining the minutiae of the bar's construction.
Then I see the Manokit. Flashbacks... *thud*
<_<
>_>
Someone else is paying for therapy!

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
The rabbit looked down concerned.

“Can we get some water for this dog?” She requested.

Arnak

Off the bench
"Well, I kind of don't like alcohol. Do you serve shirley temples here?" I ask, stopping the swiveling. "It's hard work out on a farm you know. You get any work done in this bar here?"
*Thinks for a second before answering* I just started today, but here you go *turns around slowly with the Shirley Temple in paw*

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
*Thinks for a second before answering* I just started today, but here you go *turns around slowly with the Shirley Temple in paw*

I take the drink, taking a sip. "Wow, really? I didn't think bars hired so well." I say. "Where ya' from, anyway? I don't think I've ever seen a fur like you before."

Arnak

Off the bench
I take the drink, taking a sip. "Wow, really? I didn't think bars hired so well." I say. "Where ya' from, anyway? I don't think I've ever seen a fur like you before."
I'm not from around here, I can't say where. No one would believe me anyway.

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
I'm not from around here, I can't say where. No one would believe me anyway.

I laugh, "Sounds like someone likes playing the dark and mysterious card." I tap my shirley temple glass, thoughtfully. "If you tell me where you're from, I'll tell you all about my farm! Besides, I've got a few secrets on that old farm no ones really supposed to know about. So it'll be an even trade!"

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
*a turkey runs into the bar*

I perk up at the sound of turkey clucks. "Oh boy, dinner!" I turn to @Arnak . "Hey, I'll be right back, I just gotta catch a turkey for dinner tonight, then you can tell me all about that secret of yours." I get up, and chase after the turkey.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
I perk up at the sound of turkey clucks. "Oh boy, dinner!" I turn to @Arnak . "Hey, I'll be right back, I just gotta catch a turkey for dinner tonight, then you can tell me all about that secret of yours." I get up, and chase after the turkey.
"Hold on wait... aren't you a deer?"

Arnak

Off the bench
I laugh, "Sounds like someone likes playing the dark and mysterious card." I tap my shirley temple glass, thoughtfully. "If you tell me where you're from, I'll tell you all about my farm! Besides, I've got a few secrets on that old farm no ones really supposed to know about. So it'll be an even trade!"
... *Sighs in defeat* I am from the space between your reality and the void. It's a nice place if you don't mind novices challenging you every 2 centuries... Not many challenge me these days. Magic must be waning from this world

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
... *Sighs in defeat* I am from the space between your reality and the void. It's a nice place if you don't mind novices challenging you every 2 centuries... Not many challenge me these days. Magic must be waning from this world
Hmm a challenge you say?
*puts on a blue baseball cap backwards*
My rattata is in the top percentage of rattata!

Arnak

Off the bench
Hmm a challenge you say?
*puts on a blue baseball cap backwards*
My rattata is in the top percentage of rattata!

I have no time for you're games mortal. Return to the Palm tree you spawned from

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
I huff, annoyed. "Hey, knock it off you two! This is a nice, public establishment." I say, tucking the turkey under my arm. "Plus your scaring the turkey, it don't like your unfriendly attitudes."
Oh.... this isn't the Battle Buffet?

Pyruus

Pyruus V.8: Now With More Glowy Bits
*walks in, looks around, and raises eyebrows*
Fascinating.
*Finds a quiet seat to go to*