• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Arnak

Off the bench
*stuffing face with venison, face somehow still invisible*

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur

Arnak

Off the bench
*looks at self in polished glass* does anyone have scale polish in blood red? ... And maybe a razor too?

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
*looks at self in polished glass* does anyone have scale polish in blood red? ... And maybe a razor too?
The rabbit’s long ears perk up, suddenly excited.

“Ohoho! I got something that’ll make those scales shine!” she exclaims, punctuating it by slapping the bar-top.

With a thud, the rabbit places that large bag up kn the bar. After some digging, she pulls out a vial of something.

“This,” she shakes the contents, “Is a special oil I extracted from a carnivorous plant. I planned on experimenting with it as a medium for my paints, but I’m willing to part with it for a fair price.”

Arnak

Off the bench
The rabbit’s long ears perk up, suddenly excited.

“Ohoho! I got something that’ll make those scales shine!” she exclaims, punctuating it by slapping the bar-top.

With a thud, the rabbit places that large bag up kn the bar. After some digging, she pulls out a vial of something.

“This,” she shakes the contents, “Is a special oil I extracted from a carnivorous plant. I planned on experimenting with it as a medium for my paints, but I’m willing to part with it for a fair price.”
Money is useless to me... Except in these situations... And the razor?

Doodle Bunny

Money is useless to me... Except in these situations... And the razor?
The rabbit lifts a finger and digs around once more. This time, pulling out a bundle of rags. Once unwrapped, there sits what appears to be a razor-sharp tooth.

“I found this one on the coastline,” she explains, pulling out a journal, “From my escapades, I think it came from a Killer Mouth.”

The rabbit flips the page to a hand-drawn diagram of a giant, primitive-looking eel.

“I’ve never seen one alive,” she states, “but I know their teeth are sharp as anything. Like a big ol’ shark tooth.”

Arnak

Off the bench
The rabbit lifts a finger and digs around once more. This time, pulling out a bundle of rags. Once unwrapped, there sits what appears to be a razor-sharp tooth.

“I found this one on the coastline,” she explains, pulling out a journal, “From my escapades, I think it came from a Killer Mouth.”

The rabbit flips the page to a hand-drawn diagram of a giant, primitive-looking eel.

“I’ve never seen one alive,” she states, “but I know their teeth are sharp as anything. Like a big ol’ shark tooth.”
Do you know how long it took to regrow my tail after one of those attacked? But thanks

Doodle Bunny

Indeed... Though they are quite tasty. I have a few swimming close to my castle
The rabbit’s dull, exhausted eyes suddenly light up.

“Would you mind if I paid it a visit? I am just dying to draw a live one!” the rabbit requests, an excited energy returning to her.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
"Welcome back to the bar! quite awake now, thank you. I'm currently serving drinks..."
I faint due to exhaustion.

Arnak

Off the bench
The rabbit’s dull, exhausted eyes suddenly light up.

“Would you mind if I paid it a visit? I am just dying to draw a live one!” the rabbit requests, an excited energy returning to her.
Just be careful, they're especially hostile towards new people

Doodle Bunny

Just be careful, they're especially hostile towards new people
“I know how to observe from a distance,” the rabbit explains, “I mostly want to look at their locomotion. Bestialogists pay big time for those kinds of notes!”

Arnak

Off the bench
“I know how to observe from a distance,” the rabbit explains, “I mostly want to look at their locomotion. Bestialogists pay big time for those kinds of notes!”
Of course they would, it's only natural for one to be curious. *Puts hand under your chin* just like I'm curious about you (take that as you will)

Doodle Bunny

Of course they would, it's only natural for one to be curious. *Puts hand under your chin* just like I'm curious about you (take that as you will)
The rabbit guides that hand away from her face.

“Exactly what do you wanna know about me?” she questions with a smirk.